That's Where You Take Me

Pregnant

“Personally I can’t believe that they would pull a stunt like this and then think that they would get away with it.” Brian said as Rowan kissed Matt on the cheek before going in and getting a soda. Median shook her head and patted her boyfriend on the arm. He looked down at her and smiled wrapping an arm around her. They both turned when Jacoby walked over to them.

“I can’t believe that she’s married.”

“You’ll get used to it. At least she’s happy. I mean look at her she can’t quit smiling. And for that matter neither can he.” Median responded as Casey joined them on the back deck.

“Leave her alone Coby, you can’t be too overprotective of her anymore, she’s all grown up now.”

“But she’s still my sister dammit Casey.”

“I wish my siblings cared that much about me. I tried to get them to come visit and they said no. I’d love to have a brother like you Coby.” Median watched as Brian shook his head and Coby laughed.

“Lacey was sitting on the steps talking to Frankee when Michelle’s cell phone went off. Alex who was sitting beside her talking to Gary Sanders turned and looked at her when she growled at her phone before hitting the end button and sending it to voicemail.

“Who was that that you’re ignoring ‘Chelle?” Lacey asked curiously.

“My sister.”

"Lets not mention her today." Frankee said as Rowan walked toward them smiling.

"I'll try not to but she keeps calling. I may leave and go deal with her if I have to. But I really don't want to. I'm already having a great day. Plus the news that Matt and Rowan got married made it better."

"Oh so you're having a great day too?" Rowan asked sitting down beside Frankee.

"How could I not be having a great day? I got great news from doctor this morning and now one of my best friends is married."

"Wait... good news from the doctor?" Median asked and Rowan raised an eyebrow as Frankee and Lacey caught on quick.

"Oh my god!" Lacey exclaimed and Michelle just smiled and grinned.

"Are you serious? I mean you're really?" Median asked and Michelle nodded.

"Yep, I'm pregnant." and suddenly the girls were engulfing her in a hug. Alex glanced over from talking to the guys and shook his head at the girls.

"What's with them?" Brian asked.

"Michelle's..."

"Congratulations Varkatzas!" Rowan yelled interupting what Alex had been about to say. Alex just shook his head but there was a smile on his face.

"Congratulations? Wait is Michelle knocked up?" Matt asked.

"Yes." Alex answered the smile never once leaving his face. He was obviously happy about the fact that he was going to be a father.

"Good luck with that. These women are crazy pregnant." Matt muttered.

"Who's crazy son?" Kim asked walking up. Matt looked at his mother and pointed to Michelle, Rowan, and Median before he spoke.

"The pregnant women." Johnny shook his head trying not to laugh at his friend. He had to agree though. Rowan was crazy and getting crazier by the day.

"Pregnant women are not crazy." Gary said walking over and joining them.

"Yes they are." Zack said.

"No, they're hormonal there is a difference." Papa Gates said from beside his son.

"Yeah, okay hormonal, crazy same damn thing." Brian said causing his parents and Matt's to shake their heads.

"Well whatever you call it; in the end it's worth everything that you've had to deal with." Suzy said. "That's what Brian told me when McKenna was born."

"Median isn't that crazy, it's mainly Rowan." Brian said as Median walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wrapped an arm around her.

"Glad you don't think I'm crazy as I'm sure my parents do. I'm just glad that my brother Alex is coming around."

"At least someone from your family is." Papa Gates said. He really liked Median and he knew that his son loved her. He could also tell that she loved him in return.

"Oh by the way babe, I just finished texting Alex. He's coming out next week."

"Can't wait." Brian muttered. Median smiled at him knowing that it would be a tense reunion but he'd do it for her.

"It'll be fine Brian. Besides as long as he see's that I'm happy he'll play nice."

"I'll play nice if he does."

"Works for me." Median said happily. Brian turned her in his arms and a moment later a cheer went up as he lowered his lips to hers. When they pulled apart Rowan dragged Median away from Brian and the girls all went in the house. Frankke, Lacey, Leana, Median, Rowan, and Casey were all sitting in the living room on various surfaces. It was Rowan that spoke first.

"So now that I'm back what's been going on?"

"Not much the only interesting thing that happened was Matt freaking out. I mean it was so obvious that he was lost without you." Casey told her sister in law.

"Aww really? Because by the time that he made it to New York I was loosing my resolve to stay away. I hate to admit it but I'm nothing but miserable without Matt."

"Well now that you're married he's gonna be hard to walk away from."

"I don't plan on walking away again Leana. Matt's my world and in four months when our son is born they'll both be my world."

"Oh! You're having a boy? Brian and I are having a girl." Median exclaimed.

"God you two are easily excitable." Frankee muttered. Rowan just threw a pillow at her. Next thing any of them knew the rest of the throw pillows were flying.

"Okay children enough." Kim Sanders said walking in on the pillow fight. The girls all turned and the pillows flew at Kim. The girls were all laughing uncontrollably when Zack walked in looking for Frankee. He just raised an eyebrow at them as they helped Kim pick up the pillows.

"What the hell happened in here?" He asked.

Like it isn't obvious babe." Frankee said walking to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck leaning up to kiss him. A kiss that was instantly returned and had him running his hands through her hair. When they pulled apart Frankee whispered something in Zack's ear. He grinned at her and spoke.

"Ready to leave?"

"What you guys can't leave. I got cake, and of course there's ice cream!" Kim said.

"We'd stay but..."

"God just let them go. They would obviously rather go fuck than finish celebrating mine and Matt's marriage."

"That is so not true Rowan." Frankee said.

"Than proove it." Rowan challenged. Zack glared at her but turned and walked back outside while muttering under his breath.

"What's with you?" Matt asked.

"You're wife."

"He's just sore because Kim said he had to stay for cake. Matt the woman got us cake!"

"That'd be mom." Matt said grinning at his wife. "I love you Rowan." Matt said before he kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go. enjoy.