That's Where You Take Me

Shinys

Frankee sighed as she woke. She lifted her head off her pillow and looked around. She was in her apartment. She hadn’t really seen the inside of her apartment in a long time. She had been staying with Zack. When she glanced beside her she smiled. He was asleep in her bed and he was reaching for her as he woke up. She smiled and let him pull her back down beside him and when he pulled her against him she smiled.

“I love you Frankee.” He said as she cuddled against him and he kissed her forehead. She smiled and sighed at the same time.

“I love you to Zack.” She said as she closed her eyes and lay there beside him. His cell phone ringing a moment later made them move as they recognized the ring tone.

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
To never come back

So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again


“Why the fucking hell is she calling at…” Zack glanced at the clock on Frankee’s nightstand. “Nine fifteen in the morning?”

“I don’t know.” Frankee said and sat up. He watched her and smiled.

“You’re so beautiful.” She looked at him and smiled. They ignored the phone and he pulled her back to him and pressed his lips to hers.

“I love you Zack.” She said again as he moved above her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. He smiled as he looked down into her eyes. She was his and that wasn’t changing. A moment later his phone went off again and so did Frankee’s.

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)


Frankee groaned and turned her head glaring at her nightstand. Zack sighed and they both moved to answer their phones.

“What?” They both said agitatedly. Zack watched her and was ignoring Rowan as she spoke. Frankee smiled at him and hung up her phone a moment later and moved to him. Zack hung up his phone as Frankee wrapped her arms around his neck.

“What’d Rowan want?”

“No fucking clue. Median?”

“Something about coming over to her and Brian’s, wasn’t’ really listening.”

“Do we have to go?”

“If we don’t want hunted down and murdered by the pregnant chicks, yes.”

“Damn, I’d rather stay here make love to you, or help you start packing.”

“I know.” Frankee said glancing down at her left hand. Zack followed her gaze and smiled.

“Well, we better go I really don’t want to die.” Zack said and Frankee agreed. They both got dressed and Zack looked at his clothes. “I need to change, so we have to stop at the house.”

“Okay.”

----

Michelle’s eyebrow rose as she and Alex pulled into Brian’s driveway.

“What the hell, everyone’s here?”

“Don’t look at me.” Alex said shaking his head. He hadn’t wanted to get out of bed and neither had his wife.

“Hey, you guys made it. We’re still waiting on Zack, Frankee, Jimmy, and Leana.” Median said walking out.

“You’re in a really good mood.” Michelle said.

“After the way this morning went… I don’t know why.” Median muttered.

“Uhm, Median, it is morning.” Alex said. Michelle stared at him.

“Oh, I meant earlier this morning.”

“Ahh.” Michelle said and they walked back inside. They were all in the kitchen when Zack and Frankee walked in. Frankee was holding Zack’s hand so the others didn’t see her ring. She grinned at them.

“Hey where are Jimmy and Leana?” Zack asked.

“Not here yet.” Brian said.

“Oh well damn, we were hoping everyone would be.” Frankee said.

“Why?” Rowan asked.

“Because we wanted to tell everyone at the same time. We’re getting married!” They all stared at her.

"No you're fucking not because Zack isn't stupid enough to ask you without having a ring." Rowan said.

“I have one…” She said taking her hand out of Zack’s. “See?” She said and held up her hand.

"Oh... well then, maybe you are getting married, but not before I pop this kid out because I'm not gonna be all fat and pregnant in a bunch of wedding pictures.” Frankee rolled her eyes and the others laughed. Matt just stared at them.

"What, you've only been together for like four months!"

“So, we were only together… what a week before you knocked me up, and then I left, and then came back, and then left again, only to come back married? If you want to get technical Matthew they’ve been together longer than us.!”

“But that’s different!”

“How?” Zack asked.

“We’ve been in love with each other since forever and just never told each other.” Matt said matter of factly.

“Oh please.” Median muttered.

“I don’t see you yelling at Me and Brian, we’ve been together just as long as Zack and Frankee actually like Rowan said, technically less because of the month I spent in New York and the few days I spent in Montana.”

“Median has a point.” Frankee said. Matt glared at Brian.

“What’s Median have a point about?” Leana asked walking in.

“About how long, well never mind lets just drop it.” Rowan muttered.

“Oh, well, guess what?”

“What?” Lacey asked.

“Me and Jimmy are getting married!” Frankee turned to her.

“It’s a fucking epidemic.” Jacoby muttered. Casey and Rowan hit him and Median threw a pillow at him.

“So what’re the plans for today?”

“Mall!” Rowan exclaimed.

“Then lunch!” Median said next.

“Movie.” Matt and Brian finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’d Do Anything - Simple Plan
Paradise City - Eighteen Visions - Guns N’ Roses cover

Frankee's Engagement Ring
Leana's Engagement Ring

Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
Vengeance is my Syn

Post Song:
Crossroads - Avenged Sevefold