That's Where You Take Me

Chaos In The Mall

“This is gong to be complete chaos.” Casey said from the back seat of Matt’s SUV. Rowan turned to look at her.

“Why do you say that?”

“Hello, Avenged Sevenfold, and Coby, and Alex, and all of us ladies, in the mall?”

“She has a point.” Matt said. Rowan grinned.

“We really are that bad aren’t we?” Rowan aid. Coby just shook his head. When they got there the girls all grinned and the guys shook there heads at one another. Couples paired off and Matt put his arm around his wife. Rowan glanced at Median as Brian took her hand. She shook her head as the blonde and purpled haired woman rested her head on Brian’s shoulder.

Brian glanced down at his fiancé and smiled. She had a smile on her face and Brian knew it was because she was happy. When they walked into the mall however he glanced at Rowan as she groaned. A moment later Rowan and Median were actually singing along with the song that was playing. Matt turned his head and stared at his wife and Coby looked at his sister and raised an eyebrow when they all realized what Median and Rowan were actually saying.

Our song is screaming you're a whore,
Came home early, caught him climbing out the window...
When we're on the phone and you talk real low,
'Cause you're a week late and your mama can't know


“So…”

“Matt I’m hungry.”

“Ro, it’s only…”

“It’s eleven…”

“Couch, hope you like…”

“Alright.” Matt muttered and Rowan grinned. Median shook her head and Brian bit his lip to try not to laugh. He knew Median would probably make him sleep on the couch too. Rowan lead the way to the food court and stopped looking around and deciding what she wanted. Median and the other girls glanced around too. Median was obviously thinking and Michelle was deciding what was the safest bet not to make her puke.

“What do you want to eat Median?” Brian asked.

“I don’t know… I kinda think I want Taco Bell.”

“Alright, c’mon.” they passed Rowan and Matt who was rolling his eyes as Rowan made a beeline for the Chinese stand. The others fanned out and Median smiled as Brian wrapped his arms around her waist as they waited in line. She leaned back against him and sighed happily.

Michelle, Casey, Frankee, and Lacey all stood with their men going with the safe bet of McDonalds. Jimmy and Leana were getting Pizza. They all met up at a couple of tables and dragged them together. Johnny looked at Zack when he groaned.

“Fuckin’ Hell.”

“What’s wrong baby?” Frankee asked. He subtly pointed in the direction of the Food court entrance.

“Well fuck.” Matt muttered and Rowan’s eyes narrowed in Valary’s direction. Michelle closed her eyes and sighed.

“Damn, maybe they won’t see us.” Median muttered. She really didn’t like Val.

“Spoke too soon.” Jimmy said as the duo made their way over. They passed red head in the process and she waved and stopped them for a minute. The trio talked and the red head turned. Her eyebrow rose when she saw the guys. Lacey whined.

“Why, why, why did that bitch have to be here too?” Johnny followed her gaze and sighed.

“Damn. I haven’t seen her lying face in years.” he groaned.

“Yeah, lucky you…” Matt muttered as the trio walked their way.

“Who’s that that they’re dragging over?” Median asked. Brian glanced in the women’s direction and closed his eyes.

“That’s a face I haven’t seen in a couple of years.”

“Who is she?” Median asked.

“Ashley, my ex-girlfriend.”

“She doesn’t look too happy to be being dragged over here.” Jimmy said.

“That’s because she probably doesn’t want to deal with Val and Gena’s drama. Ashley and I split amicably. She’d met someone else and yeah I was going through enough shit at the time.”

“So why…”

“Wow! Rowan, you’ve gotten fat.” Val said interrupting whatever it was Median had been ready to say.

“It’s called pregnancy.” Rowan said through clinched teeth, her hand that was on the table balled into a fist and Matt placed his left hand over it. Val didn’t miss the gesture and she blinked as she stared at the gold band on his ring finger. She was speechless for a moment.

“"Y-yo-... you married her?!" Val stumbled out finally.

“No, I just wear a wedding ring because I feel like it.” Matt said an Rowan laughed. Frankee started to giggle, effectively drawing Gena’s attention to her.

“You’re still with that…that whore?”

“Excuse me I am not a whore. Have you looked in the mirror lately?” Frankee asked taking in the shorts, tank top, and shoes that Gena wore. The blonde glared at her.

“Look bitch, he’ll come crawling back to me when he gets bored with you.” Gena growled.

“Am I really needed here, I was actually doing something…” Ashley the brunette that they had dragged over with them said.

“Shut up Ashley.” Val said.

“If that’s true Gena why’d he put a ring on my finger?” Frankee said and Zack smirked as she flashed her ring. Gena’s eyes went wide. Ashley rolled her eyes and tried to walk away. Val grabbed her arm and wouldn’t let her.

“Let her go Val.” Brian said.

“Why, don’t want Median to meet your ex? The woman we all know you were this,” she held up her thumb and pointer finger and held them maybe a centimeter apart, “close to asking to marry you?”

“First off, no offense Ash, I never intended to ask her to marry me, and secondly, we split because we both agreed to it.”

“None taken, and Val, seriously, I don’t need your drama.” Ashley said. “Now, if you don’t mind, since I’m no longer hungry, I’m going to go find my fiancé a birthday present.” Ashley said and ripped her arm from Val’s grasp.

“You girls think…”

“I wouldn’t finish that statement Kimberly.” Johnny said cutting his ex off. Her eyes narrowed.

“Yeah, why can’t you all see, we’re happy together, with our women. Considering, Matt’s married to Ro, Coby’s married to Casey, Alex and Michelle are happily married and expecting a baby, and the rest of us engaged to our women. Just leave us the fuck alone.” Jimmy said.

“I’m sorry, I think I just hallucinated. Did you say Michelle was married to Alex, and pregnant?” Val asked.

“Yeah he did. Maybe if you weren’t so focused on yourself you’d have seen it.” Michelle said. Val narrowed her eyes.

“You think you’re hot shit don’t you Michelle? I hope he sees right through your little ga…” But she didn’t get to finish what she said because Ashley who had turned back around to make sure nothing happened shoved Val away from them. Gena and Kimberly just stared at the group as all the girls made sure their rings were in plain sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Our Song (Parody) - Jacey_Rae



Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
Vengeance is my Syn

Post Song:
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore