That's Where You Take Me

A Night Out

That Saturday Rowan, Leana, and Frankee met Lacey at the diner and together drove over to Median’s apartment. When they got there Median smiled and let them in. She told them that she would be ready in a few minutes. The ones that hadn’t seen her new look shook their heads. They liked the shorter hair. Median pulled it back out of her face with a couple of clips and then she grinned as she shrugged off her jacket so you could see the halter top she had on that practically showed almost all of her back tattoo and obviously all off the ones on her arms. She pulled her heels out of the closet and pulled them on and walked out a few minutes later. Her friends smiled at her and grinned. Tonight they were gonna have some fun.

“Hey Rowan your smiling a little more than the last time I saw you.” Median said and the red head smirked.

“She got laid.”

“Like that’s an accomplishment?” Median asked totally confused.

“It’s not the fact that she got some, it’s the fact that the girl is now taken. Her and Matt finally got their shit together. She’s his new woman.”

“Damn”

“Yeah well I gotta give the girl props, me and Zack and Johnny walked in on the two of them locking lips for the first time and she barely blushed.” Lacey said.

“Okay, yeah whatever can we go?” Rowan said blushing now. The other nodded. They headed out and when they walked into a club twenty minutes later heads were turning as the five of them walked straight to the bar. Guys were hitting on them left and right and they hadn’t even been there more than five minutes. They looked at one another and ignored all the guys. They were after all there to have a good time. They drank their beers and turned down every guy that asked them to dance. After twenty minutes they hit the dance floor as Bad Girlfriend sounded throughout the club. And then immediately after dancing to that they started dancing to Pour Some Sugar On Me and that’s where the guys found them moments later when they walked into the club. Five pairs of eyes were on the girls as they danced together in the middle of the floor. Matt’s mouth went dry and so did Brian’s. Zack was trying not to look at Frankee. Matt’s eyes were fixed on the red head at the center of the group. Johnny rolled his eyes at the three and lead the way to the bar. He planned on dancing with Lacey once she was done with her friends on the floor. He also had something for her.

When the girls walked off the floor moments later Leana was the one to spot the guys and she motioned for the girls to follow her. She stopped in front of Jimmy and looked up at him. He grinned and kissed her gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Rowan was grinning as Matt pulled her into his arms. Lacey rolled her eyes as she grinned at Johnny. He grinned back. Median and Frankee looked at one another and rolled their eyes. They said something about getting another round and were vaguely acknowledged by the three couples too busy making out with one another. Brian and Zack followed them to the bar where they ordered ten beers and made their way back moments later. They all sat and looked at the three couples glad that they had finally stopped making out. Rowan was cuddled next to Matt and she had a smile on her face. Matt kissed her forehead as he took the beer that Brian handed him. She took the beer that Median handed her.

“Median, so, what even brought you out to Long Beach? Lacey said you’re from Montana.”

“I am and my parents owned a farm my entire life, up until two months ago that is. It got sold, I moved end of story.” She said as Jimmy tried at conversation even though Leana who was obviously deeper in the alcohol than the guys were was whispering in Jimmy’s ear.

“Wait, Montana… country girl, two full sleeves and snakebites…” Zack asked watching as Frankee and Rowan slipped away from the group and went out to the dance floor.

“Dude, seriously country sucks, and thank you very much I have angel wings on my back too. And…” She stuck her tongue out at them to show her tongue ring. Brian swallowed his beer wrong and had to choke it down and try not to cough. Everyone turned to look at him as that didn’t work so well and he choked harder.

“You okay man?” Matt asked his friend.

“Yeah, went down wrong.” Median snorted, that sounded so wrong. Matt turned to look at her and Median bowed her head letting her hair fall into her face as she tried not to laugh. It wasn't her fault, Brian was the one that said it. When she glanced up it was to comment about the sudden change in music, when she glanced up she saw the looks on the guys and other girls faces. She turned and her jaw hit the ground. Rowan was using the pole and dancing and her eyes were focused on Matt's as Fuck Like A Star played. Median, Lacey, and Leana looked at Matt and noticed that he was meeting Rowan's look and he got this cocky ass look on his face.

Later that night before they were all rolling their eyes at Matt and Rowan who couldn't keep their hands off one another. And Brian and Median who were the drunkest of them all started taking bets on how long it would be until Matt and Rowan started attempting to remove clothing, and how far they would make it before they lost what little control that they had and went at it on the first available surface. Johnny and Lacey were the first two to leave, followed closely by Jimmy and Leana. aparently Median was the only one leaving alone. Zack grinned at Frankee and as drunk as they were they didn't care when they left together. Rowan was straddling Matt's lap her lips on his when he whispered somthing in her ear. She grinned and moved from where she was so they could leave. Brian finally had Median alone and he grinned as he pulled her to him. He placed his hands on her hips as she sat in his lap. She lowered her lips to his and a low moan esacped her lips.

"About fucking time they left." He murmered against her lips before kissing her agian. She grinned and pressed her body close to his. Ten minutes later they were leaving and he followed her back to her place. She grinned as he backed her agaisnt her truck and kissed her. For the first time Median was thankful for the elevator. She couldn't wait for it to get up the to her floor. She barely got her door unlocked and shut before he backed her agianst it. She arched her body closer to his and he began peeling her clothes off of her and with in moments he had her against the door of her apartment.

"Rowan..."

"Hmm?" she asked as she pulled his shirt over his head and moved from where she had been straddling his lap to the passenger seat of his car.

"I love you."

"Thank god for that. I love you too, but I would really rather you have me in a bed again instead of the parking lot of a bar..."

"Let's just hope I don't get pulled over on my way home." He said grinning at her and she smirked. Oh god she loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck Like A Star - Porcelain and The Tramps