The Kill

Welcome To The Hotel

The next day the limo arrived around 8 that morning at the band's tour bus to drive them to the hotel.

"Are we all set?" Jared said

"Yeah. Drums, guitars, amps, luggage, everything." Matt replied. The band needed to bring all their equiptment with them. When there little vacation finished, they would drive straight to Philadelphia for their next performance.

"Okay, let's go." Jared was a little too excited to leave.

* * * One hour later * * *

The arrived at the hotel about an hour later. It was even more stunning than they had anticipated it would be. Jared was the first to speak.

"This place is unbelievable. We got it for three days all to ourselves. There is not going to be a single fucking soul here. So take a little time off, just relax, get lost."

"Don't worry, we will." Matt commented.

"Anyway, how can we be stressed out when we are here. It will be too quiet for us to be worrying about the shit we don't need. It will be great." Tomo added. That made everyone laugh.

"Ready to unload the limo?" Jared asked?

"Yeah." The rest them said in unison.

It took about 20 minutes just to get everything out of the limo. They had a seperate small trailer just for the equiptment. It band grabbed their luggage and took their personal stuff inside. As they walked to into the lobby of the building, they noticed their were somethings on the concierge's desk. 'It must be our room keys' Shannon wondered. Curious, they wlaked to the desk and looked at it. On the desk was a note and four room keys. Jared and Matt were staying in a room, and Shannonn and Tomo in another.

"Oh look, they wrote us a note. 'Enjoy your stay and please stay out of room 6277.' Jared read.

"Ha, that's creepy.' Tomo remarked.

"Anyway, have a good night. We will see you guys in a little bit." Jared said.
They gathered their belongings and Shannon, being the curious one of the group, grabbed the note, as well.

* * * * * *

The drums, guitars and amps were in the lobby. Before anything happened to them, the guys moved them to the ballroom, where they wouldn't be messed with.

The guys were all pretty curious and started to wander around the hotel. They finally got all settled and now were ready just to chill. Matt wandered into the ballroom and found that there were decorations still hanging from the ceiling from a party. There were also decorations in the corner of the room, and some on the floor.
'Why wouldn't someone clean up afterwards?' He thought to himself.

Tomo skateboarded around the halls. He loved to do that in his spare time. He hadn't had much of a chance to skate while on tour. As he was skating around the halls, he too, noticed some party decorations strewn throughtout the halls. He didn't think anything of it and continued skating. While he was skating, he passed the ballroom and saw Matt walking through there. They waved at eachother and coninued on doing what they were doing.

Jared had changed out of his clothes and into something more comfortable to relax in. When he finished, he walked out of his room and began to wander around the hotel. He walked through the lobby, hallways and even through a couple of rooms that were open. He came to a wide hallway that had a large desk in up against one wall. On the table was paper , a pen, and a old typewriter. In the typewriter was a story that someone had once started but not finshed. Not having much to do, Jared decided to finish the story himself.