The Kill

Look In My Eyes

Jared continued running through the halls trying to find this "person" that he had briefly saw. Out of nowhere, a man in a tuxedo was stading with his back turned to Jared in one of the hallways.
Jared crept up to the man, his heart racing.
The man turned around, and look Jared directly in his eyes. That man, looked exaclty like him.
A million different thoughts were running through Jared's mind at this point. How the hell could a complete stranger look exaclty like him?!
He was so fucking freaked out that all he wanted to do was get the hell out of this hotel.

* * * * * *
Matt was still sitting at the bar, staring at his drink. He looked up, and saw a man dressed in a tuxedo, that looked exactly like him. The man had a shotglass in his hand too. The other man held his glass up, and they both took a drink.

* * * * * *

Tomo was still wandering the halls of the "empty" hotel. He was a little irritated with Jared, but he'd get over it. Tomo skated down a hallway, and he saw a door was open..
Curious and confused, he slowly walked by. There was a person in a bear costume, bent over the side of the bed. A man in a tuxedo sat up, and looked directly at Tomo.

"This is not fucking possible." Tomo thought to himself, reffering to the man that looked identical to him.
Scared as hell, he stood there, trying to comprehend what just happened.

* * * * * *

"Wow, this girl is a good kisser." Shannon thought to himself. He was still in sheer confusion why this girl was in this hotel. But, he didn't care about that right now. He backed away to looked at the girl...
In place of the woman, was this guy that looked identical to Shannon, but in a tuxedo. Once again, Shannon's mind and heart raced.

* * * * * *