Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Dear dad...

Dear Dad,
I know it’s been quite long since you’ve probably even thought of me, or maybe you don’t know me at all? I was never told much about you except for your parents names. You might not be the guy I'm looking for, you could be a complete stranger reading this letter. But let me tell you something, if you know a Maria Duldager, then I this letter is for you.
In case that I was right and you have no idea who this is, my name is Jade, I am 14 years old. and I am your daughter.
I know if you knew about me or didn’t Im still pretty sure this would come of a shock to you, that I'm writing this letter.
When I was born my mother left wales, leaving you behind, she brought me to america, where her aunt and uncle live, sadly they wanted nothing to do with us what so ever.
My mother raised me on the streets almost my whole life, leaving me to walk around town for days with out knowing where she was, back then I was told she was working, but as I grew older I realized that that was complete shit.
When I was about 5 she finally bought a house, a shitty one but it was better than the nothing we had. She got an actual job, nothing fancy but enough to hold us up, and she soon got remarried to Kent.
Kent, not the nicest person in the world, but he mad my mom happy, I guess, that until he left, leaving me with a horrible ending.
My mother started to lose her mind, she began drinking allot more, doing heavier drugs. I didn't;t like this new mom not one bit. But in the last few years i’ve put up with it, helped her clean her up get her to bed, hide her shit, so the cops wouldn’t bust her, but i’ve grown tired of it.
I guess I'm trying to say that i want you to come get me, you don;t have to, i don’t want you to feel obligated to, I don;t want to be anywhere where I'm not wanted.
But she’s gotten violent, and i’ve grown sick of it, and I know it sound selfish of me, Everyone should Be allowed to be happy every once in a while? Right? I'm just not happy anymore, I can’t pull myself threw anymore, I don’t even want to get up put of bed every morning. I just want to be dead.
So please just hear me out, even if you take me I promise it wont even look like I'm there.
-Jade Tuck


Jade wrote the address on the letter and stuck the stamp on it with a good old lick, and stuck it in the envelope, hoping for her last hope at living would work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.