Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Hungry Guys

Jade followed out Padge out into the car. For some odd reason she felt really comfortable with him even though she had first met him.
“So you seen much of Wales yet?” Padge asked while driving down the road.
“No, not really. Just in the car. it’s really pretty.” She smiled.
“Yeah, it’s okay.”
“It’s better looking than were I lived.” She sighed.

Padge smiled to himself. This is what he wanted. He wanted to get her to open up, like Matt had asked him.
Matt knew that Padge could do it. Padge had this thing with kids, they trusted him. Matt wanted Jade to have someone to talk to when she felt she couldn’t talk to him. He knew what being a kid was like, and you didn’t always want to tell your parents everything.
“Do you want to talk about it.” He asked?
“Not really.” She pushed her tears back.
“Okay, but you know you can talk to me whenever. Even if it’s 2 o’clock in the morning.”
“It’s just that. I wanna have before, i get back into it.” She explained.
“Yeah, I understand. You have to come to terms with it. It’s going to be hard, harder than you may think. Your going to start comparing things, and notice bad things while you were there, that you never thought was bad.” He looked at her real quick.
“Yeah, I know. I already have.” They pulled into the pizza place.
“Just know that i’m here for you kid.” He smiled. Jade nodded and got out of the car and waited for Padge to do the same. She followed him in and stuck to him. There was to many strangers around.

Padge watched as the tiny girl became more and more uncomfortable. She moved closer to him as the closer they got to other people. He rested his hand on her shoulder and letting her know that it was okay. She leaned into him and he put his arms over her shoulders. She paid for the food and they left.

Once they got in the car Jade let a breath out that she didn’t know she was holding.
“You okay kid?” Padge asked starting the car.
“Hmmm?...oh um yeah.” Jade stuttered. Padge looked at her like he knew that she was lying. But he let it go.
The pulled up to the house, Jade grabbed the pizza’s so Padge wouldn’t get mad at her.
“I can take them kid.” Padge grabbed from her hands and smiled.
They walked into the house and into the kitchen. The boys each grabbed a piece right away. Leaving Jade to wondering if she was allowed to have a piece.
Matt tilted his head to the side raising one eyebrow.
“You going to eat hun?” Jade looked at him and nodded. she grabbed a paper plate, and a slice. she sat down next to Matt. He rubbed her arm and kissed her temple.

In the next hour the guys left one by one. The only one left was Moose. The door bell rang and when Matt answered the door. I brunette walked in with bags.

“Jade this is my girl friend Lisa, Lisa, Jade.”
“Hi!”The girl gave Jade a hug. “ I heard you were a little low on clothes, so I had your dad get you sizes.” She smiled, handing Jade the bag. Jade smiled. That had been so nice, and she didn’t even know her.
“I figured tomorrow, we go shopping for other things” She winked. Jade nodded and thanked her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry christmas guys!