Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Pushing Away

Matt look up the stairs. He debated with himself if he should go up there. He wanted to give Jade her thinking space, but he couldn’t help but worry. She had been copped up in her room since she came home to from the hospital, 4 days ago. Matt had gone up to try and give her food but she didn’t want any. He had to get her to eat. He made her a sandwich, went upstairs and knocked on her door.
“Jade sweetie can I come in? He peeked his head threw the door. She hadn’t moved she still sat with her knees pulled up to her chest and her face hidden behind them. He walked over to her bed and sat on it.
“C’mon baby you need to eat something.” Matt rested his hand on her knee.
“I’m not hungry.” she said mono-toned.
“You need to. You haven't eaten in 4 days. Thats not healthy”
“I’m Not hungry.” Matt sighed he got up and walked to his room to grab his cell phone. He scrolled threw the contacts. The phone rang while matt sat on the bed and picked at his fingernails. Something Jade also had in common. He grimaced at the thought until a familiar voice picked up.
“Hello?”
“Hey Padge, it’s Matt. Can You come over I’m Having trouble with Jade, and need a little back up.” He explained.
“Yeah Of corse. Whats wrong?” Padge asked.
“I think she’s hit a real bad depression. She won’t eat, won’t talk. She’s been in her room since she came home.”
“Really?”
“Yeah man. i’m wicked nervous that she might try to do something.”
“Let’s hope not, I’ll be right over” Matt hung up the phone and went up stairs to try and talk to Jade.

Padge pulled up to the familiar house. He turned his car off and walked up to the house. He heard shouting and screaming coming from inside. A crash was heard and he ran up the stairs leaving the front door opened.
“Jade please calm down.” He heard Matt say from Jade’s room.
“What! now you care. You haven’t been in my life 13 years, now it’s gunna change? I should’ve known I was just a pity case!” She cried. Matt looked at her. What she had said upset him but not as much it should. He knew what she was doing. She was trying to push him away. He wasn’t going to let that happen.
“Jade?” Padge stepped forward. Matt put his arm up to stop him from going any farther.
“Give her space,” Padge nodded.
“Jade, your being a little irrational right now. Can you just take a breath?” Jade looked at her dad like he had three heads. Why wasn’t he screaming back. Why couldn’t he just dump her off somewhere.
“Why you’ll just hate me in the end!” She screamed. she leaned against the wall “You’ll hate me and leave like the rest” She said barley above a whisper, sliding down curling up in a ball. She started sobbing. Her breathing became hard and she started to hyperventilate.
“Go get water and a paper bag under the sink” Padge nodded at the command and Matt went over to Jade.
“Shh Shhh, breath it’s okay.” He pulled her on his lap stroked her hair. Padge ran back up the stairs and handed Matt the bag and knelt beside Jade. He rubbed her back while she breathed in the bag. After she calmed down she took a sip of water. She started sobbing again, Matt pulled her clos
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy Guys!

I know, Long time no chapter! Im sorry :[

But I hope you like this one, cause I don't Lol.

Leave comments, and I need help wit ideas so PM Me with any ideas you might have!

Xoxo
JaxxMonster