Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Nightmares and Ralf

Matt woke up to thrashing noises, he looked around while his brain woke up, he found Jade whining and thrashing around in bed. He got up and walked over to the side of the bed. He didn’t know if he should wake her, or let her sleep this out, but seeing this he couldn’t care it. It was hurting him.
“Jade,” He called...nothing. “Jade baby wake up,” He said louder. Still nothing. He got ahold of her boney arms and shook her lightly. She jumped up with startle. “What’s wrong?” Matt said pushing the sweaty hair off her face. She broke down into tears, Matt wrapped his strong arms around her.
“Sh-she came came back.” She said, muffled by his shirt.
“Shh, it’s okay. She’s not coming back. I’m here and I would never let that happen. I promise.” He rocked her. After she was calmed down a little bit and pulled her sweatshirt off the bed post she put it on.

It must be a security blanket. he thought.
He tucked her back in bed.
“Daddy?” She said softly.
“yes love?” stroked her hair.
“Stay with me,”
“of course.” He laid down a she curled up into a ball next to him. and they both feel asleep.

The morning wasn’t really eventful, matt called his Mum, to let her know that everything is fine and he’ll explain details when he gets home. He called all the guys and told him he would be home with a surprise.
The first occurrence of human life in Jade’s bed was around 4 in the afternoon.
“Well good morning, or should I say afternoon.” He laughed.
“I’m sorry,” she said putting her head down, hair creating a wall.
“Don’t be you were tired. You sleep when your tired.” He walked over to her and sat on her bed. “The social worker brought your belongings.” He picked up a bag and set it on the bed. A look of excitement covered her eyes and she dug threw her bag, throwing the little clothing that she had. She pulled out a small raggedy bear, he was purple with black paws.
“whose this?” Matt asked.
“Ralf, i’ve had him since i was two, i found him in box and all on the street. He’s my best friend.” He keeps my nightmares away. Thats why i had one last night. Matt looked more at the bear, around his neck was a dream catcher.
“Nice to meet you Ralf” He shook his paw.