Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Question, Secrets, and Promises.

Jade changed into her ripped jeans, they weren't ripped for fashion though, and even though that was the circumstance, they were favorite cause they were the only ones that actually fit. She threw on a random shirt. She brushed her hair and walked out.
“Do you have a hair tie?” She said. Matt noticed that every time she talked the confidence in her voice grew just a little bit.
“Yeah,” He went in his bag, pulled one out and handed it to her. She flipped her hair and pulled it up. She sat down on her bed.
“I’m sorry we can’t really do anything here, my bands kind of big in america, and it’s better if we keep you out of lime light for now.
“It’s okay.” She pushed her hair out her face.
“We’ll get you new clothes when we get back, ill have one of the guys girlfriends take you.” She nodded once.
“So what kind of music you like?” He asked trying to strike up a conversation.
“I don’t really know. I never really could listen to it. I’ve heard some, i like metal and rock, from what i’ve heard.” He nodded.
“I like metal, thats what my band plays. You play any instruments?”
“No, mom didn’t like noise. I wanna learn guitar though, it seems cool.”
“I can teach you, it’s easy once you get the hang of it.” She nodded once.
“What’s your bands name?” She asked.
“Bullet for My valentine.”
“Thats cool,” She nodded. She reached down to scratch her leg, and had turned the wrong way and Matt caught a glimpse of it, red marks ran up and down it, so many of them, he was surprise he hadn’t noticed before.
“Jade come here,” He waved her over to his bed. He pulled her on his lap and lightly grabbed her arm, he looked at it tracing the lines with his hand. He looked up at her to see tears brimming her eyes. He wrapped both arms around her and held tight has she sobbed into his shirt.
“It was that bad, that you had to that?” She nodded into his chest. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you, I should’ve looked harder for you.” He patted her hair.
“It’s okay, you didn’t know, and all that matters is your here now.” She spoke looking at him. He hugged her once again. “Just promise you’ll never leave me?” She asked. Her eyes pleading.
“I promise,” She relaxed. He laid her down on the bed and turned on the tv. She turned around and hide herself against him. He chuckled. “Cold?”
She peeped a “mhm” He pulled the throw at the end of the bed and covered her with it, and even though she slept late this morning she feel back asleep feeling safe once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter
Yes Yes I know....I wrote it so i should.

Just really a filler and such

Dedicated To!!
A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C
JessickaaJealousyy
Lynnie Vicious

Thanks for the comments!