Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Meeting time

“Jade, get up. We have to leave in a hour.” Matt woke her up, shaking her gently. She opened her eyes and sat up.
“What time is it?” she yawned.
“7, he have to be at the airport at 8:30, and our plane leaves at 9.” He said ruffling her hair. She stood up and grabbed the last clean clothes she had. She turned on the shower and hopped in, it was refreshing, she only ever got to take a shower when your mother was out, and that only happened every once in blue moon she. She hadn’t realized how long she was in there until Matt knocked on the door.
“Jade are you okay in there? we have to leave in 10 minutes.”
“Shit,” She mumbled. “Yeah! I’m fine just lost track of time!” She Hollered back while turning off the shower. She jumped out and towed dried quickly and threw on her clothes. She ran out pulling her wet hair up, only running her hands threw it. threw on her shoes and her and Matt walked out the door.
“Did you pack Ralf?” She asked.
“Yes I did, i made sure of it.” He laughed. The signed out and took off in the rental car.
Matt watched Jade as she nervously bounced her knee, a trait he had most likely picked up from him.
“It’ll be fine sweet-heart, I go on planes all the time.” Even though her father’s words sounded reassuring she was still nervous. She had never been on a plane, and she had to be on one for 15 hours, with nothing to do.
“Do you think Grampa, and grandma will like me?” She asked him.
“Of corse they’ve been waiting impatiently for you to come.” He patted her leg.
“And they guys, do you think they’ll like me?”
“Like I said They don’t know about you, but they’ll love you when they do. Stop worrying, of they don’t I’ll kick their asses until they do okay?” Jade giggled at this,
“Okay.” They lady came over and announced that it was time to bored the plane. They sat in the way back of the plane to avoid being noticed. When The plane took off Jade clung to her fathers arm. He laughed and rubbed her arm.
“Your fine.” He try calming her down while still laughing.
“It’s not funny, I don’t like heights.” She frowned.
The plane ride went rather quickly as of most of the time they were sleeping. The plane landed and they walked off.
“I figured we go home, get some food. and just relax, that sound good?”
“um...yeah, i guess.”
“You guess?” He chuckled.
“Well I kind of wanted to meet everybody.” She smiled.
“Then I guess we stop by Grams and Gramps on the way then?” Jade nodded happily.

The car ride wasn’t long. Only about 5 minutes. They both got out and walked up the stone path to the little white house. Matt opened the door.
“Anyone home?!” He hollered, this made Jade Jump a little, he rested his hand on her back to reassure her he wasn’t going to hurt her.
“Matthew!” His Mother came running in and Gave him a hug. “Hi Mum, I would like you to meet you granddaughter, Jade, Jade this is Your grandma, and That Your Grandpa,” He said pointing to a man walking threw a door ahead.
“Oh love, i’ve been waiting for you!” she threw her arms around Jade, The sudden display of affection made her uneasy, but she bit her lip and ignored. Mrs. Tuck turned around and walked into the living room.
“She’s a big hugger, you’ll get use to it.” Matt chuckled.

The visit was good, Jade liked saying she had grandparents, it made her feel normal in the slightest way. They Said they’re good byes and headed home.
They Pulled up to a medium sized house, it was white and with blue shutters.
“It isn’t the best, just a place right now for me to lay my head down, i’m pretty sure we might be movie with in the next year,”
“Why, It’s perfect,” She smiled. He chuckled and closed the trunk. They walked up the walk way to the house, he unlocked the door and let Jade in.
“Your room is this way.” He walked up the stairs and down the hall. He opened up the door. It wasn’t big, but it wasn’t small either. The walls were white, and it had a desk and bed in it. “It’s just for now, we can change stuff around later” She nodded.

“Matthew Tuck, Where the fuck are you!!!” Jade jumped at the unexpected yelling.
“Jay,” Matt said under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA cliff hanger,
I hope you liked it :]

Dedicated to!
JessickaaJealousyy
Lynnie Vicious
A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C
xxAshleyTheVampxx