Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Dumb Moose, and pizza?

Jade laid down on the couch whilst Jay flipped threw the TV channels.
“What’s my dad like?” Jade asked. The question had popped in her head. Yeah she had been with him for the last 3 days, but she really didn’t know what her father was really like. The only real person she seen him socialize with was her grandparents, his parents.
“What do you mean?” Jay asked
“What’s he like. I haven’t really gotten to know him.” She looked at him.
“Well, He’s really nice, kind heart. Always puts others before himself. He’s someone you can really depend on, but he’s real stubborn, and gets a little pissy if something doesn’t go his way.” Jay said.
“Oh,” Was all Jade could say.
“He would never hurt a fly though.” He smiled. That put Jade a little at ease. She didn’t want to be taken out of a bad place only to be put in another one, that would be bad.
“What do you like to do?” Jay asked trying to start up a conversation
“Hmm?” Jade squeaked.
“Like for fun.”
“Oh,” She thought. She never did allot of things. She couldn’t really. “Well, I like to draw, but i haven't been able to do it often.”
“That’s cool, I can’t draw for shit.” Jade giggled. The front door opened. Jade lifted her head to see who it was. Her eye’s widened when she saw Matt. She jumped off the couch and ran up to him. He opened his arms and grabbed her in a hug. If you didn’t know either of them, you would’ve probably guess they hadn’t seen each other in years.
Matt chuckled. He bent down to her height.
“I missed you.” Jade smiled.
“I was only gone a little over a hour.” He kissed her nose.
“I know.” Giggled.
“Aye! Aye! quit that! MOOSE!!” Jade jumped at the yelling. She watched as a guy with short hair, run in the house, followed by one with long hair and a beard.
“Guys knock it off!”Matt yelled. Jade didn’t jump as much. She was getting use to his voice.
Matt yelled at the two boys. he knew not to yell to loud as Jade was standing next to him. The boys stopped and looked at him.
“Is this her?” Moose asked?
“Well I would assume so, since she little like Matt said, and Looks exactly like him, but in girl form.” It was true. Standing 4’10, and looking exactly like Matt.
“Jade, baby girl, this is Padge,” He said pointing to the man with the beard, “And this goofy looking thing is Moose.”
“Hey!” He yelled. Jade jumped and grabbed onto Matt’s arm.

Padge hit Moose across the head.
“What was that for?”
“She doesn’t like yelling and loud noises, remember?” Padge informed him.
“Oh, shit.”

“I’m sorry Jade. I’m just a loud person.” He apologized. Jade nodded but stayed hidden behind her father.

They walked into the living room, and Jade sat on Matt’s lap. She listened to them talk about the band, and the last tour, and various things. She was rather bored, it’s not like she couldn’t go unpack cause there was barely anything to unpack.

“You wanna go kiddo?” She looked up and saw Padge smiling at her.
She tilted her head to show she hadn’t heard what he asked.
“To go pick up the pizza? you can come with me if you would like.” She looked at her dad. He nodded and kissed her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Comment Comment!

Im feeling a little better. Thanks for your concerns, but i think i should be fine in the long run.