Status: slow writer and chapters are not pre-written

Inheritance

Most kids get a car when they turn 16, but not Ankita. No, instead she’s getting new strange abilities that are scaring the hell out of her, plus her adoptive parents just died in an iraq suicide bombing that is breaking her heart. She had known she’d been adopted forever because her mix of Indian, and Japenese don’t resemble her parents pale white skin at all. Her exotic mix though does come together nicely. Ankita is absolutely stunning, some would say inhumanly beautiful. Ankita was a military brat who had spent her whole life moving from place to place never staying in one place for more than one or two years. She is fluent in Spanish, French, Sanskrit, Africans, Swahili, Korean, Hindi, Latin, Mongolian, and Japanese . She's gotten good at reading people and making friends throughout the moves. She’s a very social person but has never had a really close friend because she would probably have had to move away from them soon. She’s recently been adopted by a rich family that seems nice enough. She’s scared of the out of control power that is beginning to show in her. How will she deal with what she inherited from her birth parents when she’s not really sure just what that might be?