Status: Complete!

A Party Song

Stay away.

We all sat around the table eating and talking. I took another bite out of my apple, and saw Lisa come over to the table, at her usual spot. She giggled.

"Hi Alex!" she smiled. Alex put his legs up on the chair beside him.

"Hey Lisa" he said giving her a weak smile.

"Uh, Lex! Get your feet off my chair!"

"Oh, right here? This spot is taken" he told her.

"Haha, funny Alex. What game are you trying to play?"

"Oh, I wasn't playing games. But you know what game we could play?"

"What?"she laughed.

"Stay the fuck away from me and my friends, that's a good game" he smirked. She pouted and glared at Kennadee and I, she started to walk away, we watched her, as she walked, trying to look as if nothing happened, but stumbling and tripping over her heels.

"Whoa, go Alex!" Jack encouraged him.

"Nice one man" Rian added.

"Way to go Alex!" Kara chipped in.

"Ugh, finally. I thought you'd never get rid of her" Kennadee told him with a sigh of relief, making us laugh.

*
I came out of the girls change room in the Dulaney gym strip, ready for gym class.

"Okay kids, today we're going to play volleyball. I'll split you into partners, and we'll practice a few drills"

"Okay, uh, let's see. Barakat with Dawson, Diakoulas with Thomas, Sanders with ..."

"Uh, excuse me Mr. Gonzalez?" I called getting his attention. He looked down at me "You forgot me"

"Huh, I'm sorry Miss. What was your name again?"

"Ocean Miller"

"Ocean Miller eh?" he said. Just then Lisa came out of the change room.

"Ruocco! Your partner is Miller!" he demanded. She looked at me with shock and narrowed her eyes at me. I grabbed a volleyball, irritated, and motioned for her to go on the other side of the volleyball net.

"Okay, let's start with serving. Who knows how to do a proper underhand serve?" he asked the class. About 4 kids put their hands up. "Okay, Harrison. Demonstrate a proper underhand serve" he told the scrawny boy. The boy lowered his first arm, and place the ball on it, he put his other arm behind the first, and brought his to arms together, hitting the ball and making it fly. The ball went way over bounds making the class laugh.

"Good Harrison, next time, you need better aim" he advised. "Now I want all of you to try that with your partners"

I repeated the actions and the ball made it into Lisa's hands. She took the ball, placing it in her hands correctly, and narrowing her eyes at my face in concentration. I cocked an eyebrow at her, and the ball went up into the air, hitting my nose suddenly, stunned I fell to the ground. She stood there satisfied. I glared at her. Jack, Kennadee, Kara and Rian came over, asking me if I was okay and helping me up, as they took me over to the bleachers. I looked back at her, as she watched me be taken care of by so many people, she decided she wasn't so satisfied anymore. I smirked back at her, and she stormed into the change room.

I could barely feel your nose. "Oh, that doesn't look good at all. I'll go get some ice" Kara told me running off.

"Damn Lisa, that stupid bitch" Kennadee cursed bluntly.

"Anyways, are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I told him. He grinned at me and I returned the grin.

Lisa is going down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm loving this feud going on between Lisa and the group. Too much fun!

Thanks for reading! Feedback? :]