Status: Complete!

A Party Song

Punishment

"So you can all honestly say you were involved with this?" he asked us. Lisa being out of the room. We all nodded. "And you all had an equal part in this?" he asked. We nodded again. "One by one, I want you to call a parent or guardian so I may speak to them. Ms. Miller, you go first" he demanded. I bit my lip and nodded. I then got an idea. I dialed the number on the office phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mom" I hinted.

"Ocean, what are you talking about? This is Ashley! Why are you calling from the scho-" she stopped. "Wait, what did you do?" she asked.

"I'm so sorry Mom! Everything will be explained when you get here! Could you please come now?" I faked. I could almost picture Ashley rolling her eyes.

"I'll be right there" she replied with a groan and hung up.

"Okay, bye Mom" I lied again. I hung the phone up, and Principal Green looked at me suspiciously. I just looked at him sadly, he nodded his head, and motioned for Jack to go next.

Moments later, Ashley came running into the office. "I'm here to see my si-, daughter, my name is Ashley Miller" I heard her say.

"She's right over there" the secretary replied pointing over to me. Ashley looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, explain. Why the hell am I here?" she asked.

"To cover me?" I replied. She gave me a look. I read her expression, and right now, it was clearly say 'Don't give me that'. "Fine, there's this really bitchy girl, and my friends and I decided on revenge. My friends decided to give the revenge to play on the announcements, and the principal found out" I explained.

"My little sister? Revenge. I like it. Fine, I'll cover for you, but just this once. Do not let the parentals find out anything about this, ever. Deal?" she asked.

"Deal" I told her. We sat on the bench in silence, waiting to get called into the principals office.

"Okay, Mrs. Miller, I am ready to see you both" Principal Green called as Kennadee and her dad walked out of the office. We walked into the office.

"Ehem, Mrs. Miller" he started, but Ashley interrupted.

"Oh please! Call me... Glenda" she spoke. I looked at her with a face saying 'What was that?' She gave me a fake smile back.

"Okay, um, Glenda. It seems that your daughter and her friends have sent out a video of a girl in this school, that made her feel, very, what's the word... uncomfortable with herself. Here it is" he said clicking on his T.V. He showed Ashley the tape, and I watched her face, and her eyes stuck glued to the screen. If I knew Ashley, it looked like she was about to burst out laughing.

"Oh, I can imagine how bad this girl feels" Ashley told him. Principal Green nodded. "I'm sorry about my daughter's done damage. I'll have a talk with her when we get home"

"Yes, I've already come up with a punishment for the kids, I-"

"I don't think that will be necessary" Ashley protested.

"I'm sorry Glenda, it is your choice, if you punish her as a parent, but her in this school board, we have a strict policy on students being punished for their wrong doings"

Ashley sunk in her chair. "Go on..."

"Anyways, it's good that the other kids have told me that your daughter was not underage drinking at the party they threw, therefore, she will not get the punishment for that, but for the video, she will have to do community service. Things such as tutoring here within the school, and helping the lunch lady prepare meals for our students before lunch. And that is final" Principal Green told her. She nodded.

"I'll make sure my daughter does these things, but we have to be on our way, goodbye Principal Green" Ashley rushed. She grabbed her bag, and pulled me along as school ended.

We were finally leaving the school, and Ashley bursted out in laughter. "Oh my god. I cannot believe you guys did that! How the hell did you get her to say that shit to a camera?!"

"She was wasted"I stated simply. "But I kind of feel bad for her though, sure she might have done a couple mean things to us, but that was kind of over the top" I admitted.

"Well yeah, you guys took it to the school announcements! And that got you in trouble! Why didn't you just do it in text? Or email? Or something less worse. But yeah, that girl was a slut and a nasty bitch from what I saw. Whatever, it's over, move on, let it go" she asked parking the car as we pulled up to the house.

"How can I not forget it when I'm making the shit that's supposed to be called 'food' and tutoring hopeless kids because of it?!"

"Oh right, I forgot" she laughed.

"Ash, it's not funny. And what's with the name Glenda?!"

"Hey, I'm 19 going on 20. I don't even know how he thought I was your mother. The guy has got to be blind. I gotta sound old to be old!" she told me.

"You're so shallow Ash" I told her.

"Hey, I just saved your ass and your calling me shallow? Not a way to treat someone who just did something so nice for you" she responded.

"Oh yes, all hail the great Ashley" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"That's more like it!" she grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! Feedback has been awesome, keep it up guys! :]

I like this chapter, though I'd show you what Ashley is like and what kind of bond her and Ocean have! Kind of funny! I like it.