Status: Complete!

A Party Song

Leaving.

1 week later

Every other day had been the same as it was after I wasn't allowed to talk to them. Sitting alone in the back of the classrooms. Alone at lunch, alone before school. Just, alone.

Even though I wasn't talking to my friends anymore, I wasn't exactly following my parents rules. And for that, I got in even more trouble. I went to the parties I was occasionally invited to, and never came home at curfew, I didn't do my chores anymore, and refused to babysit Sammie whenever they asked.

Quite frankly, Ashley and Jayden got sick of covering for me, so they stopped, and my parents were beyond pissed, and had no idea what to do with me at this point.

Heck, I might as well be with my friends again, it's not like my parents would see me. Me hanging out with my friends should be the least of their worries.

I rummaged through my bag, looking for my keys. I pulled them out and pressed the unlock button, making my way over to my car. I opened the door, and sat down in the driver's seat, tossing my bag in the passenger's. I closed the door and put the keys into ignition. I buckled my seatbelt, and drove off.

I pulled up to the driveway of the house, and got out. I opened the door and put my bags down to hear a argument going on in the kitchen between Jayden and Ashley and Mom and Dad. I cocked an eyebrow and listened from the doorway.

"You can't send her to Aunt Jenny's! Your just to scared and lazy to do something about the way she's acting!" Ashley yelled.

"Ashley Marie! You will not talk like that to me and your mother! Ocean is going to your Aunt's. And that's final!" Dad snapped.

"She's only acting like that because you took everything away from her! Her friends, that she had for once, that she was happy with, her only chances of having fun in high school, and living her life. Instead you lock her up in her room to rot away while every other teenager is out there having fun! And you know that it's not working when she still doesn't listen to you!" Jayden shot.

"Jayden, Ashley, there's no point in fighting for her, she's going either way. There's no way to keep her here"

"I know the point of fighting for her. She's our sister, and she's not doing anything wrong at all. She's just trying to have fun and start over now that we've moved. I encourage her for that. If she moves again, it'll just be even worse. And if she goes, I go to" Ashley argued.

"Yeah, I second that" Jayden added.

"You're not going there" Mom said shaking her head. I poked my head into the kitchen after the silence. They turned and saw me. With an angry look on all their faces, my mom spoke.

"You heard the conversation. Pack your bags, you're leaving tonight" My mother said cruelly. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my brother and sister looked at me sympathetically. I stormed upstairs and locked the door. I opened my suitcase, and threw my things in angrily. Fine, whatever it takes to get away from my parents.

&&&

I sighed looking at my empty room and full suitcases. There was a knock on the door.

"Leave me alone" I groaned.

"Ocean, let us in, Mom and Dad aren't with us" Ashley persuaded. I looked at the door hesitantly and walked over to open it. There stood Ashley, Jayden and Sammie.

"Ocean. Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I am Sammie" I told her.

"Why do you have to leave Ocean?"

"It's Mommy and Daddy, Sammie. They want me to stay with Aunt Jenny for a while" I told her giving her a weak smile.

"Will I ever get to see you again?" Sammie asked.

"Of course you will Sammie girl. I'll come back, just for you" I chuckled.

"Okay" she smiled. Jayden and Ashley both pulled me into hugs.

"You'll be okay"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!