Fake Perfection

Chapter 1

It was an early morning. All four guys- Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav- sat in the room and expected for David's appearance, what was even more--- they expected for someone else.
Just recently David had came up with an idea to add another person to the band. A keyboardist. Guys had looked at this idea with incredulity, and there was no wonder in that, after all, since the very first day, when they started Tokio Hotel (once Devilish) they had binned together, just they--- four guys--- so this was something new and weird for them.

However, now, when the first shock had passed, they were even slightly excited to see who will be the new guy. Well, obviously it had to be a guy--- after all, they all were guys, weren't they?

[Well, you could argue about this fact once you saw Bill... but he was also just a guy, who just seemed to be way too girly when you looked at him.]

They also knew that, that David had made a contest, however the band was too busy to follow after it, so they had no idea who won. Finally the door opened and David came in. He was alone...

 
“Hello, everyone! I am glad that you are here!” he said, he was incredibly happy, and in a good mood, which was weird, even fro him.

Guys muttered their greetings, they respected David, but he was the one who usually brought bad news, so it was only normal that none of boys was too pleased to see him, even if he was the one whom they had expected.

David smiled: “Well, are you ready to accept the new band mate?”

Bill smiled, he was the frontman of the band, and he was also the one, who said the last word when it came to the band... though their manager never really asked for his opinion. Why? Well, it was annoying to hear all Bill's opinions--- he usually had tons of those. But today David was willing to listen to him.

David watched how Bill crossed his slender arms over his chest and raised his eyebrow, which was a usual expression.

“Bring it on!” said the young singer.

David left the room, guys quickly exchanged with weird looks and then they once more looked at the door. David brought in a... well... a short person?
 
It was HER... (?)
 
Tom almost chocked on his breath, Georg and Bill simply left with open mouths, only Gustav smirked, he already expected for similar surprise.

After all the band was used to such tricks, their manager did all to keep them in a spotlight, and this was probably one of those ways how to make it happen.
 
Girl looked confused, as if she had no idea what to do next.

She was short, maybe 5'4... maybe even shorter. Girl had jet-black, long hair. Her skin was pale, but she had lovely facial features. Girl's eyes were gray and they were graced with dark lashes. She was simply dressed, nothing exquisite. Actually she wore white sweater and light jeans... she looked more like the girl next door, not someone who could play the music in a rock band.

She glanced at them and raised her hand coyly.

“Hey... I am Sarah.” she said in a quiet voice.

Everyone watched her with weird and amused looks. David looked at the band, expecting for their reaction, and then he noticed weak smile, as it crept over Bill's face.

“Are you kidding me?” Bill suddenly spoke, as he glanced at David, “She's a girl.”

“Yeah... I am glad that you noticed...” David said, “People will love that.”

Bill frowned: “Are you crazy?!” he exclaimed, “We have enough of rumors--- I can't even name them all!” he said as he glanced at his band mates, “We have twincest, at least people think that we have it, then Tom has literally raped thousands of girls... Georg is hiding a wife somewhere! And Gustav is walking around the streets and getting in fights. And I---” Bill said, glancing at David, young male rolled his dark eyes and smirked with a ridicule, “I am gay. And they don't even wish to admit that they might be wrong.”

Georg, Gustav and Tom chuckled.

“And now,” Bill said, glancing at Sarah, who stood there absolutely puzzled, “You wish to have her in our band? Well, let's think about that, what kind of legend they will give to her?” Bill thought for a second, “Well, maybe she will be that slut who will have sex with all of us?”

“Not you...” Tom added with a smirk.

Bill glanced at his twin brother. His face kept the proud expression, though he smiled, realizing that what Tom meant.

“Not me, 'cause I am gay... obviously.” he said with an irony.

David watched Bill as he was giving him all those reasons which should stop him form giving Sarah the green light and letting her to be a part of Tokio Hotel. However, none of those reasons was good enough.

“Okay... and what do other think about her?” David said as he glanced at Georg, as if asking for him to say something.

“You know how to play keyboard?” Georg said, as he glanced at Sarah.

“Yes...” she said, this question was stupid.

How else would she have gotten here, if she had no idea how to play it?

Georg nodded approvingly: “Then welcome!”

“Gustav?” David glanced at the drummer.

“Well, I can't play that thing- I don't know how-, and, if she is the one who won that damn contest, then it's fine with me.”

Bill threw a glare into Gustav's direction.

“Tom, what will you say about this?” David asked to Tom.

Tom glanced at his brother, who gave him one of his diva's looks, then he looked at Sarah.
He had never worked with a girl (at least not in that kind of way), so he actually thought that this will be interesting.

“Fine!” Tom said calmly, “She can play!”

“No, this is not a band, it's a mental hospital!” Bill exclaimed as he stormed out of the room.
Sarah winced when he slammed the door behind himself. She knew that everyone will accept her sooner or later, but Bill... well, Bill was different.

“He'll be okay.” David calmed her, “Now, come, we have a contract to sign and after three hours you guys are leaving to US.” Sarah fallowed after him, leaving three guys behind them.
 
***
 
Tom entered the living room, where he spotted Bill, who sat on the couch. Bill looked annoyed and it was obvious form that how he drummed his fingernails against the handle of the couch.

“Mad at David?” Tom asked with a light smirk.

Bill flashed his dark eyes into his twin's direction.

“And how do you think?” Bill's voice was stern.

Usually he acted politely, and to say the truth, only couple of those who surrounded him, knew how edgy Bill could become when he was dissatisfied with something.

“We both knew that this could happen...” Tom said sighing.

He sat near with Bill, who glanced at him gracefully.

“Yeah... but David could at least warn us.”

“And then it would be Apocalypse... Bill, he never warns us, he is form those who acts at first and then he recalls that people might not like the result.”

Now Bill was the one who sighed. Tom was right, and Bill knew that he had to expect this kind of twist, but that was still weird... The Girl in the band? None of them knew how to treat a girl... well, they did know that, but this was different--- this time she won't be just another fan, this time she'll be equivalent to them...

“Well, at least she's not random...” Tom said suddenly, glancing at Bill.

“Oh, yeah... she is everything but random...” Bill agreed, “Did you see that face? She looked so innocent... weird, but I don't believe in that inocence.” Bill said looking at Tom, smirk crossed Bill's features, “Should we test her?”

Tom wrinkled his eyebrows.

“What do you suggest?”

Bill chuckled: “Nothing...”

“Bill, I don't think that I like your tone...” Tom said thoughtfully.

Bill stood up, still smiling that mysterious smile.

“Just watch me...” Bill said almost playfully, as he turned around and left the room.

Tom looked after him... weird, he knew Bill well, better than anyone else will ever know him, but in situations like this, even for Tom he was a pure mystery.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL
It's not like I hate Bill, you can check my other stories and you'll find out that I actually have an obsession with him.
I just wanted to write something... something extraordinary. And here you go.
First chapter is never easy!
I have two first chapters written form buzzent, then I'll continue it. There are small changes, I've changed the storyline a bit, but I am an author, so it is up to me, right?

I'll create a layout for this, but now I really don't have a time--- studies, studies, studies!
I was sick, but now I can go back to the college again.
Wish me luck! (: