Fake Perfection

Chapter 12

Sara had binned there already, that was on the very first day, when she arrived to meet them, but with that all, she still didn't know the house that well.

When they went into the living room, Bill sat on the couch, Tom joined him; when Georg and Gustav also found their places in armchairs, Sarah understood that it was time for another gathering.

Georg noticed that she didn't have a place where she could seat, so he stood up to give her his seat, but he himself approached the couch ignoring Bill's protest, he took his place on the couch, pushing the singer closer to Tom. Bill glared at his twin now, but Tom gave him a smirk, which made Bill to avert his brother.

Gustav chuckled, but then came David, he had binned on the phone apparently, because now he was putting it into his pocket.

“So...” he said rubbing his hands for a second, “You guys will have couple free days, thanks to Bill...”

He shouldn't have said it, because now Bill crossed his hands onto his chest, as he lied against the back of the couch. He looked furious and miserable at the same time.

“Practically, you will spend 9 days here in Berlin, but only four days you will be able to do whatever you want, then we will star to work on the next video for Humanoid.”

Everyone groaned with disaffection, only Sarah was quiet, since she had no idea, how it was done at the first place.

“Okay! I see that you are excited!” David joked, “Now, one of you will have to show the room, where Sarah can stay tonight...”

Tom smirked, but David caught his mimic.

“Except for Tom, 'cause he will probably offer her his own room...” David said as he glanced at Gustav.

“No problem, I'll do that... which one?” Gustav glanced at David questioningly.

“We have a plenty of guest rooms, just choose one, okay?” David said, “So far, have a nice evening, and I'll meet you all tomorrow.”

“Hey, how about those four free days?” Tom called out.

“Yes, but before that we still have to arrange couple details.” then he glanced at Sarah, “I already called your parents, tomorrow you will be able to go and visit them.”

Sarah couldn't hold back a smile, but since that was pretty much all, what David wanted to tell them, he headed for the door, and after a short moment there were only five of them left in the room.

They sat there for a moment, Bill was the first one who moved. He stood up, and without even saying a word, exited the living room. Georg took the remote and switched on the TV, but Tom announce, in his usually loud voice, that he'll order pizza.

“Okay, and I'll show you that room.” Gustav said as he stood up.

“Great.” Sarah said, she got up to follow him.

The house was really well settled, everything seemed to be prefect here. Gustav led her trough the hall, and he showed at one of many doors.

“Tom's room... that one is Bill's,” the fact that it was right next to Tom's room, didn't even surprise Sarah, “This one is mine, and that one over there,” he showed a door which was a bit further, “is Georg's room. And this one,” they reached the door which was almost near with Georg's room, “could be yours.”

Gustav glanced at Sarah: “If you don't mind to be nearby, of course, 'cause if you do...”

“It's okay.” Sarah smiled at him, “I am used to have guys around me.”

He frowned, but she gave an explanation.

“I have an older brother, and I was used to the fact that he brought his friends home and they plaid PlayStation for hours.”

Gustav smirked: “Poor girl.”

Sarah laughed at that, but Gustav opened the door and let her inside.

The room was good enough, it had one armchair, low table in a middle of the room, there was also bed. Maybe too big for one person, but who cared about that... of course there were also other furniture, such like the wardrobe, couple shelves etc.

“Doesn't look too cozy, but you have all the chances to make it yours.” Gustav said, he gestured at the PC table, which stood in a corner, “David will probably solve the problem with laptop and all the other things which you will need... you will have to live here at most of the times, 'cause that is a part of the process... we often spent time together to share the new ideas.”

Sarah smiled: “No problem.”

“Okay... get comfortable then... I suppose that I have to tell them to which room they should bring your things.”

Sarah nodded, but Gustav left the room.

Girl crossed it and sat back on the edge of bed. She sighed heavily... now she was stuck in the same house with a bunch of guys. To tell the truth, the feeling was pretty awkward.

***

Tom really did order pizza... even more than they could possibly eat. Everyone, even Bill appeared in the living room during the evening.

“Oh, look, our princess is back!” Georg instantly commented on Bill's presence.

Bill mocked him. He took a pizza slice, using just fingertips. It looked girly, but since it was Bill, then no one found it awkward.

“You're like leaving for all four days?” Georg bespoke Sarah, he usually tried to involve her into their conversations, otherwise it was obvious that she was quiet at most of times.

“I don't know...” Sarah said thoughtfully, “I would like to meet my friends, my band...”

“You have a band?” Bill frowned.

“Welcome back! Where were you for this entire time?” Gustav showed his absolute confusion.

Bill glared at him: “I tried to escape being around you, Gustav.”

Gustav mimicked, but that was pretty much all what he did, because Bill averted him to look at Sarah again. He still had a questioning expression, which made her understand that he wanted to hear her answer.

“Yeah... nothing big, just few friends playing together.”

He smiled what seemed to be a sentimental smile: “The oldest story ever. Once we were the same.”

“Yeah... once you were wearing skirt too.” Tom said jokingly.

“Funny, Tom!” Bill spatted back instantly.

Well, one thing Sarah knew for sure, they could never hold a normal conversation, 'cause it usually was filled with weird comments, laughter and Bill's sarcasm, which he seemed to have plenty of.
Maybe they could normally speak only then, when they were separated... or worried? It amused her.

They spend for about two hours while just discussing random things... Sarah found out couple facts, but nothing important. Eventually they left to their rooms.

***

Gustav didn't lie to her, her things were already there... sometimes she thought about that, how did they manage that.

Sarah found a tang top, pair of sweatpants, and changed for bed, but when she tried to fall asleep, she simply couldn't do that.

It probably was because of that, that she had slept during the flight already.

After worthless tries to fall asleep for about two hours she got out of the bed, taking her hoodie, she put it on, not even thinking of zipping it up, and left her room as quietly as she could, to find a kitchen. It took her some effort, but eventually she found it.

Sarah went in and directed to the fridge, to get a bottle of water, or at least juice, when she froze by a sound of voice.

“If you like walks during the night, you just had to inform me.”

She glanced at the speaker. Of course that she recognized his biting tone, but the fact that he was there surprised her.

He stood, leaning against the counter, holding a cup of some kind of drink. In this hour he looked like another random guy on the street, how weird wouldn't that seem. He was dressed in simple pants and black t-shirt, there was no accessory and he seemed to be very simple actually. Though, the only light which lit up the kitchen came from the street lightning, and it was very poor.

“Why aren't you sleeping yet?” he asked her.

Sarah tried to act as she would act if he wasn't here. She went to the fridge and took a bottle of water.

“It's a strange place for me.”

He chuckled: “Like any other hotel on this damn planet, so it shouldn't be bothering you.”

She opened the bottle and took a sip of water.

“I don't know... probably I am rested enough.” she said calmly.

He smirked, looking at the floor beneath his foot. Sarah approached him, and lied against the counter just a bit further from him.

“And why aren't you sleeping?”

“I have my own silly reasons... nothing important.” he gave a simple, but at that same time quite poor explanation.

“Well, but due to the plan, you should be resting now.”

“Due to the plan, I should be performing on stage at the moment.” he said sternly.

“Those are just couple shows, you shouldn't be worried about that.” Sarah tried to calm him.

Bill glanced at her, but he remained quiet. Sarah took it as a beck, that she had to leave now. She sighed, straightening herself.

“Good night, Bill.” she headed for the door, when he bespoke her again.

“Sarah, wait.”

He put his cup aside, crossing the room, to approach her, she didn't even manage to react as he planted his lips on her, Sarah tried to pull back at first, but that was just a split second, after short moment of hesitation she kissed him back, closing her eyes.

She felt how her back hit the wall somewhere behind her, the bottle of water fell on the floor, as her hands went around Bill's neck. Bill didn't hesitate as well, he slid his hands under her hoodie, which was unzipped. He wrapped them around her lover back, pulling her closer, stealing her breath with the most intoxicant kiss she had ever tasted.

Sarah had to pull back, otherwise she would have fainted in his arms. Catching for breath, feeling weak to have him so close, she heard her own mind, how it was screaming that it was wrong. Bill was taboo... all what concerned him was never a good sign... but it was so hard to reject him...

“No,” she whispered softly, as he nibbled on her neck, leaving small bit marks, “We can’t... I can't.”

“I know.” he whispered against her lips now, “But it feels good, doesn't it?”

He kissed her lips again, pulling her body into his. A slight moan escaped her lips, as she tried to collect the last straight to turn him down.

Too far... she wasn't ready, even how much her own body enjoyed the sudden sensation, which he was bringing to her, she couldn't let him take her there.

Sarah broke the kiss unwillingly, pushing him away ever so slightly. She slid pass him, leaving the kitchen in a rush, without saying a word.

He didn't try to hold her back, instead he lied back against the wall, letting his head to fall against it. An unfeigned smile crossed his features as a heavy sigh escaped his lips.

There was something about this girl... he just couldn't get enough of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... to tell the truth, I really, really hate writing these parts, but I did it, so... I hope that you guys enjoyed it.