Fake Perfection

Chapter 28

“What will we do now?” Sarah asked him, when they sat on the hospital bed.

“I don't know...” Bill said quietly. He raised his eyes and gazed at Sarah. She saw a mild smile, how it crossed his facial features. “Well, look on that from the bright side...” He said, taking her hands in his. “We will have some time off. Time, which we will be able to spend together...”

Sarah's eyes sparkled with joy. “And how will we use it, Mr. Kaulitz?”

Bill chuckled. He leaned towards her and rested his forehead against hers. “I don't know... We can just be together. We could go somewhere...?”

“And where would it be?” She asked him, running his fingertips through his dreadlocks.

“I don't know... What do you think about Paris?”

“Paris?” The girl pulled away from him and looked at Bill.

“Yeah... Do you think that I can't afford it?” he spoke with such a calmness, that it made her confuse even more.

“Bill, I know that you can afford it, but do you really think that it's a good...”

“Shh...” he silenced her, putting his index finger on her lips. “I know, what is happening, but please, don't try to limit me... Leave it to David, okay?”

Sarah looked into his warm eyes. She wanted to object him, it would be only normal, because she was worried about him. However, it was hard to resist his charm. That's why he was Bill, he could do whatever the hell he wanted and no one could ever forbid it to him.

“Okay... so, Paris... sounds like fun.” Sarah said, though she understood that it wasn't such a good idea, now, when they knew what exactly was wrong with him, but Bill smiled.

He leaned in again, and she felt his warm breath caressing her lips.

“You will not regret it.” he whispered and then Bill kissed her.

Sarah accepted his kiss, though she couldn't ignore the fact that this could be a mistake.

The nurse, who came into the ward and saw the couple, stopped in the door frame. For a moment she didn't know what to do next, but then she knocked shyly on the open door.

As soon as Sarah noticed her presence, she pulled away from the kiss and jumped up from the bed. Quickly she withdrew Bill and glanced at the nurse, blushing purple red.

Bill also confused about Sarah's reaction. However, when he noticed the reason for it, he understood, why did she do that.

“I am so sorry...” the nurse spoke quietly. “I just brought those documents, which you had to sign...”

“Oh...” Bill stood up quickly. “Yes, of course...” He said in a slightly nervous voice and approached the nurse. He took the papers and signed those. “Here you go.” He said handing the documents back to the woman.

“Thank you.” She smiled weakly. “And I am so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you.”

“It's okay.” Bill tried to calm her. “If only it stays between us.”

The nurse frowned lightly, but then she understood what he meant by saying that. “Oh... yes, of course, don't worry about that.”

“Good.” Bill nodded, he appreciated her understanding. “So, I am free to go now?”

“Yes. Your twin brother is already expecting for you in the waiting room.”

“Thank you.”

She nodded and left.

Bill went to the bed and took his jacket. He put it on and then he turned to look at Sarah, who was still standing there quietly.

Bill looked at her with a slight concern. “What's wrong?”

“She saw us...” Sarah said in a half whisper.

“And?” Bill frowned at her.

“And... what if she tells it to someone?”

Bill looked at her weirdly. Her nervousness was obvious, but he didn't understand the reason for it. The young singer sighed and crossed the room to approach her.

“Sarah, no one will find out about us.”

The girl looked at him with a disbelief. “But it will happen. If not now, then someday in the nearest future, it could...”

“Sarah,” Bill placed his hands on both sides of her head. “Calm down. Even if they found that out, it's not like were doing something illegal.” He lingered there for a moment, just to kiss her softly and then Bill took her hand in his. “Come on, let's go! Tom is already expecting for us.”

She smiled at him and finally they left the hospital room.

***

Bill was glad to see his twin brother. He greeted Tom with hug and soft laughter. Sarah still admired the fact that both brothers were so much alike. Besides it was obvious that they felt satisfied with their lives only then, when they were assured that the other one felt fine and was safe.

Tom and Bill shared a short chat before the body guard came. He was here to take them to the car safely. However, even if David had told him to inform twins that they should stay away form the press, Bill still decided to stop and answer to couple questions.

He knew that fans were going insane, and he also understood that it will be better if they knew that he will be okay.

Finally, after thousand of photo-flashes and even more questions, which were buzzing around the young singer, they were all siting in the car and going back to the mansion.

“Mom went back home?” Bill asked to Tom, who nodded.

“Yeah. She hopes that we will visit her sometime soon.”

“We will.” Bill answered shortly and glanced through the window.

“What will we do now?” Georg asked him.

He glanced at Georg and smiled. “Thanks to me. We will probably have a long vacation now.”

Everyone in the car looked at their lead singer. Actually, even if he was smiling, it was obvious that Bill wasn't happy about the idea. After all, he wasn't form those people, who loved to sit at home and stare into the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that I will update the next chapter tonight...