Fake Perfection

Chapter 3

Sarah woke up really early, and since she wasn't rally a morning's person at all, then she felt annoyed and tired.

Hairdresser tried to make a conversation with her, but she was a bad speaker when she was that sleepy, so he gave up and started to work with her hair, he didn't do anything much, he just made it layered and a bit shorter. It didn't look that bad at all... maybe even better than before. At least she looked a bit older now, and since Sarah was just 18, and everyone in the band was at least 20 years old, it was a good thing to look older.

However, it was a bit harder with stylist.

“I don't know...” Sarah muttered, she stood in a front of the mirror, looking at her own reflection.

She was dressed in black form head to toe, only couple bracelets, which stylist gave to her made some difference and didn't make her look 100% goth, and her top uncovered her shoulders, it was good since her hair was also black.

Kelly, who worked as a stylist here (obviously all, who worked here were young and beautiful girls (you can only guess why)), was a short girl with brown wavy hair, beautiful face and very optimistic attitude. And now she tried to explain to Sarah why she had chosen black.

“Guys will wear black and white today. Besides black suits you, you are a very beautiful girl, and I am assured that you could pull off everything, just like Bill does.”

“Thanks...” Sarah muttered, “But still, isn't that a bit too much? I look a bit too alternative, don't you think?”

“Well, that was the goal!” Kelly exclaimed happily, “I mean, as far as I know, everyone calls Tokio Hotel a rock band, and that means that people are expecting for you to look at least a bit alternative.”

“A rock band...” Sarah muttered, her voice was filled with a slight ridicule.

Back at home she was in a band, it was nothing big, but they were a rock band, and Tokio Hotel, even how much people wanted to believe in that, wasn't really a rock band. Their music just wasn't really rock...

“So, I think that you look fabulous, and my work is done! Now you have to go to Nathalie.”
Sarah frowned: “Nathalie?”

“Yeah!” Kelly said happily, “She will do your makeup!”

“Oh, great!” Sarah tried to sound thrilled, but she knew that Bill will be there too, since it was just 6:30.

“Isn't it? You are so lucky to be a part of the band! I mean, they are just so great!”

“Yes, they are...” Sarah said, weak smile crossed her lips.

She liked the band, that's why she was here. However, sometimes it was just a bit too much.
“So, where do I have to go?” she asked interested.

“Oh, Bill's number, probably.” Kelly said cheerfully, then she looked at Sarah with concern, “You do know where it is, don't you?”

“No... actually I don't.” Sarah puzzled.

Kelly seemed to confuse slightly, but then she smiled again.

“8th floor, number 811.” she said kindly.

“Thanks.” Sarah muttered, then she headed for the door.

“Oh, Sarah?” Kelly called after her.

Sarah turned around to look at her.

“Good luck today!”

Sarah smiled weakly: “Thank you... for everything!”

“Well, it is my job!” Kelly laughed back.

Sarah liked Kelly... well, maybe she was a bit too optimistic, but she was nice.

Sarah had almost reached the door, when it opened form the other side. The door almost hit her, but she managed to jump aside just on time.

The comer was Tom.

“Oh, Sarah, did I hit you?” he asked with concern.

Sarah smiled: “Almost, but no!”

“Good, I can't see trough the door, you know?” he smirked at her, but then he noticed her look, “Wow, you look great today!”

Sarah blushed slightly, which made Tom giggle a bit. He smacked her shoulder lightly.
“Don't be so shy around me, we are in the same boat now, aren't we?”

Sarah gave him a smile, it looked like Tom was a nice guy. His voice was too loud, but he was friendly... at least so far.

“So, where are you going now?” he asked suddenly.

“Nathalie. I suppose that I don't know how to use makeup anymore...” Sarah muttered.

Tom laughed: “Why should you do that, if she can do it for you?”

“I guess...”

“Okay, you should go then, we don't have much time...”

Sarah turned to leave, but Tom spoke again.

“And you should stay invisible around Bill for couple next hours.”

“Why is that so?” Sarah confused, glancing at Tom again.

Tom smirked: “Well, if you thought that he is jerk yesterday, then now, you will think that he is absolutely unbearable. Bill is REALLY uptight in early mornings.”

Sarah frowned: “Okay...” she said thoughtfully, “And thanks...”

“You're welcome. And did I say to you that you look great today?”

Sarah chucked, Sarah ignored Tom's compliment, instead she turned around and left the room, to go to Bill's number...

Hell on the 8th floor. Isn't' that nice?

***

When she entered the number she saw a lot of clothing all over the room, and a lot of accessory which lied on the floor and furniture... room looked like a total mess, and in the middle of it all sat Bill and there was also blonde girl.

She was dressed very simple, she wore top and jeans. Her blonde hair were pulled up in a pony tail. Her face expressed kindness, and she looked kind of cute actually.

Bill's makeup was done, he was dressed in trendy white outfit, and they were having a conversation, they both were giggling, but when Sara came in they fell in silence. That made her feel uncomfortable... she thought that they had spoken about her actually...

Nathalie smiled at Sarah, which made her fell less miserable, but Bill had a weird expression on his face... Sarah couldn't translate it... it expressed the same cold pride, slight confusion and... did he look impressed?

However, this possibility faded once he spoke.

“Goth entered the building.” he said with a slight ridicule.

Sarah tilted her head, narrowing her eyes a bit, but she didn't start an argument.
Nathalie stood up, approaching her.

“I suppose that you are Sarah.” she said in a pleasant voice.

Sarah smiled: “And you are Nathalie.”

“Yes.” she said happily, and then she hugged her, which was an unexpected gesture for Sarah, “Welcome on our team!”

“Thanks.” Sarah muttered once Nathalie had let go of her.

Behind her Bill stood up. Sarah could only try to understand that how he could get along with such an ego... his entire plastic expressed the word “Famous”. He was probably born with that word tattooed all over his personality... scary..

“Don't stay her for too long, band will be expecting for you in foyer after 35 minutes.” he said expressionlessly.

Then he glanced at Nathalie: “I'll see you later then.”

“Sure!” Nathalie said happily.

Bill gave to her one of his perfect smiles and walked out of the room.

Sarah looked after him and then she glanced at Nathalie.

“He doesn't usually act like that.” Nathalie said, she had understood, what Sarah thought, “You are new around here, and Bill doesn't really trust to those who are new in his life.”

“Why?” Sarah confused.

“People love to use him.” Nathalie said calmly, “But let's not discuss that... now, what can we do here?”

She took Sarah by her hand and soon she sat her on the bed, then Nathalie took cosmetics and asked for her to stay calm for a while.

***

When Sarah came downstairs she met Gustav and Tom there, Gustav greeted her, and complimented her look, Tom commented Gustav's compliment, making him blush once more.

“Where are the others?” Sarah asked.

“Gerog will be here soon, but Bill...” Gustav glanced at Tom.

“He went to speak with David.” Tom answered easily.

“Hey, guys!” suddenly they were interrupted by a voice, “And look who's here!”

Sarah turned around to see Georg coming. He smiled at her.

“Looks like we will have a beautiful girl in our band, and, what is the best thing here, she is actually a girl!” Georg joked.

“Isn't she?”

Sarah jumped around, just to see Bill, who had appeared form nowhere. While doing that she hit his hand accidentally, and didn't notice that he was carrying a coffee. It spilled all over his perfectly white jacket.

Bill jumped backwards, letting out a curse, when hot liquid touched his skin.

Sarah covered her mouth, looking at him with shocked eyes.

“You little, dumb girl! Can't you just look around before you make any step?” Bill called out, “Humble creature! Who created you? You...”

“Bill!” Tom called out warningly.

Bill glared at Tom with a destroying gaze.

“I need to change.” he hissed.

“Then go and change.” Tom said back in a quite similar voice.

“I...I...” Sarah tried to say something, but Bill glared at her.

Before she managed to say something Bill was gone. Sarah looked around helplessly.
“That was an accident, we are all tired.” Gustav calmed her.

“Besides he changes his clothing at least 7 time per day, so 8th will not ruin his life.” Georg calmed her.

Sarah glanced at Tom, Tom seemed to be slightly confused.

“I am sorry, I told you that he is unbearable in mornings...”

Sarah smiled weakly. She felt guilty. Besides, this situation will probably make her and Bill's relationships even more complected...

It was just small accident, why was he like that?
♠ ♠ ♠
It is three o'clock past midnight, I am tired but I can't fall asleep [that feeling will kill me one day]. I am listening to the band called “Jesus on extasy” at the moment, they are good, I just how found that band, so I am a bit obsessed now.
And, I promise, that I'll write something soon. Maybe tomorrow...