Bella's Competition

One

So thirsty! I NEED to hunt,LIKE NOW!
My name is Elena Faye Jones. I was born January 23,1820,Making me 189 years old. I have blonde hair,and golden eyes.

Your thinking that's impossible huh? Well,I'm a vampire. I'm 18 according to other people.

When I originally was 18,A man named Kris Junction turned me. After that,I gained extraordinary gifts.

The gift of mind reading,Future seeing,I can manipulate emotions,and when I touch your face,It sends you like a picture message,or story. However you want to put it. I can also bring you pain if you like try to attack me. Its kind of weird. I'm a little more advanced than most of my kind.

I've been travailing the world since then. I was in Australia at the time. Since,I've been to Egypt,France,China,and a bunch of other places. Now,I'm in Forks,Washington.

Its a good place for me because its barely ever sunny,and I kind of sparkle in the sunlight. Its a vampire thing.

I bought a small cottage in the woods. I don't want a public house.

Okay,I'm gonna hunt before I go crazy. Hunting shouldn't take long,This place is crawling with deers and stuff. I do not drink human blood. Only animal.

So I run out the door,vampire super-sonic speed,and I see a deer. I attack it and drain it from its blood.

I throw it down,and smile a satisfied smile.
That should hold me for a few days.

Suddenly,I hear gasps.
I look up to see two pale boys. One with bronze hair,one with black. Golden eyes like mine for both.
I begin to run.
"Wait,We are vampires to!"One calls. I halt,and turn.

Another vampire coven in forks?The bronze haired one thinks.

No,Only vampire. I think back. His eyes widen.

"Who are you?" The black haired one asked.
"Elena. Elena Jones...Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Edward Cullen,This is my brother Emmett."Bronzey AKA Edward said.

"New vamp to Forks?"Emmett asked.
"Yes."

"Is mind reading your only power?" Edward asked.
"Whoa,whoa,whoa...She reads minds like you?"Emmett asked.
"No,Its not my only." I tell them.

"Whats your others?"Emmett asked.

I started at him for a second.
"Pain."I whispered,and he screamed,and fell to the ground in agony. It went on for a few seconds,and then I stopped.
"Damn girl!"He said,pulling himself us.

"That's it?"Edward asked. His voice velvety. GOD he was gorgeous!

"No. I can see the future,manipulate emotion,and when I touch you face,I can give you a memory or story. Kinda like talking."I tell them.

Impressive. He thinks.

"That's me. Impressive. I think back,smirking. He chuckles.

"I want in on this mind conversation."Emmett says and I roll my eyes.

"Come with us,and let us introduce you to Carlise. He is sort of an expert."Edward says and I nod. Emmett grabs me and shoves me on his back.

"I have 2 legs,you know."I tell him.
"Whatever."He said,and him and Edward begin to run. We arrive at a huge mansion in about two seconds. Emmett drops me.
"OW!"I cry. He chuckles. I pull myself up.
I follow them into the door,and we walk into a room full of people. Pale and beautiful.

"Carlise,This is Elena. She is a vampire."Edward says. A man stands up and walks to me.

"She has all the gifts we have,plus another."Emmett adds.

"Whats your story,Elena."This Carlise person asked.
I put my hand to his face,and transport the memory of my life.

I drop down my hand when the memory is over.

'Fascinating."He murmurs.

"She has this wicked pain gift."Emmett adds.
"Really?"Carlise asks.

"Yeah,Emmett want me to demonstrate on you?"I asked with a smirk and he backs away.
"Hell no,that shit hurts!"He said,and I chuckle.

"Do me."Edward says,and he stands in front of me. Hes so beautiful,and I don't want to hurt him,but I do it anyway.

"Pain."I whisper,and he falls to the ground,screaming just as Emmett did. The people in the room gasp.

I let the pain linger for a minute,then stop.

Emmett helps Edward up.

"Wow. So you have other gifts?"Carlise asked.
"Mind reading,Future seeing,Manipulating emotions,The memory thing,and the pain thing."I say.

"Wow."A girl with pixie hair says.

"Well,I'm Esme."The lady near Carlise says. She is Carlise's mate.

"Rosalie."A beautiful blonde says. Emmett's mate.

"I'm Alice."The pixie girl said.
"Jasper."The blonde headed boy says. Alice's mate.

"I'm Bella,and this is my daughter,Renesmee."The final girl says,with a small girl by her side. Edward's mate,and Renesmee is their kid. DAMMIT.

I'm careful not to think the stuff I want to,because Edward can hear.

"Where are you staying,Elena?"Esme asked.
"A cottage not to far from here." I tell her.

I hear the thoughts of Rosalie suddenly. She feels tense,and uncomfortable. I send her a soothing wave of calm.

"Jazz,Why are you making me all calm and stuff?"She snapped.
"Wasn't me."Jasper tells her.

"It was me,Sorry. Your thoughts read tense."I tell her embarrassed.

"Oh,Well thank you."She said.

"You must stay with us,Elena!"Alice exclaimed.
"I couldn't."I tell her.
"Yes you can!"She urged. She looked at Esme for help.
"I insist."Esme said.

"Thank you,but I really can't."I tell them,and Alice's face falls.

I wave goodbye,and run home.

Watch some TV or something. Yeah,Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I don't like TV or music. Jeez,I'm not a ape!
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story Bby!
Hope Ya LiKEE. It will get better.

Image