Status: Please read and leave a comment!!

Whispering Time Away

Up In Leslie's Attic Part 2

Time seemed to stand still as she lifted up box after box, opening up their flaps to see what they had inside.

Since the time she had started cleaning(which she couldn't be sure was a few minutes ago, a few hours ago, or even a few days ago. She wouldn't put it past her aunt to not leave her upstairs and forget about her,) she hadn't found anything as interesting as the------contraption-----that she had found.

She still didn't understand what it was or what it was for.

She tried to keep her eyes on the dusty boxes in front of her, but her eyes kept wandering to the contraption.

She groaned, and pushed away the cardboard box she had been looking in, and picked up the contraption again.

'Minutes' and 'hours.' she thought.

That couldn't mean- this contraption-was a time machine-was it?!

She shook her head wildly. That wasn't even possible.

'I wonder.....' she thought. Then she whispered into the machine, so Leslie wouldn't hear her, and she whispered, "July 20th, 1998."

Then there was a white light, and her body split into a million pieces, and her atoms, in a milisecond, were sucked into the time machine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I didn't want to give away a lot. Please leave a comment.