Fix Gerard's Fanfic, Quick, Quick, Quick.

Frerard.

Gerard Way woke up, a slight pounding in his head, and no remembrance of the night before. He flipped himself over, so he was looking at the clock. 7:43 AM. He sighed and turned over, ready to fall back asleep, but his hand touched something warm.

His eyes snapped open, as he looked at what was lying in the bed next to him.


Frank Iero.

“What the hell?” Gerard screamed, scrambling to the other side of the bed, away from Frank. Frank strirred, and finally turned to speak to Gee.

“Good morning Gee honey,” he whispered, pulling the covers over his bare chest. Gerard stared,

“How did you get into my bed, and why are you naked?” he asked, desperately trying to remember the night before. Nothing came to him.

“We went out last night, got drunk, and had sex, simple as a lot of the Frerard fanfics out there.” Frank offered, scooting closer to Gerard. In attempt to get away, Gerard turned over, but found himself on the floor. He glanced over his naked body,

“Frerard, fanfic, what?” he was confused. Frank sat up and looked at him,

“You know, Frank and Gerard, and a fanfic is a story written by a fan, of what she...or he wants to see,” Frank answered, taking the covers off himself.

“Is this written in too?” questioned Gee, “Frank then pulls off the covers, exposing his naked body to me?” Frank let out a laugh,

“Something like that, now you are suppose to say how much you love this, and that you need me right now.”

Gee laughed, “Yeah...maybe another day Frank.”

“But that's how the fanfic is suppose to go!” he whined, hitting his hands on the mattress.

“How can I change this?” Gerard wanted to know, searching for his boxers. Frank pouted,

“I guess you can ask the author for a rewrite, maybe she'll stick you with someone else...”

“Yeah thanks, no offense Frank, we're buddies, but I don't see Frerard in my future,” he apologized. Frank raised a hand,

“I'm fine with it, I might get lucky and get some hot chick next time.” And with that, Frank walked out of the room, and left Gerard alone.

“Author, uhm.....rewrite please?”

You want a rewrite? Sure thing Gee, but I must let you know, I'm upset that things didn't work out in the Frerard. Another rewrite for you.