Fix Gerard's Fanfic, Quick, Quick, Quick.

Waycest.

Gerard Way woke up, a slight pounding in his head, and no remembrance of the night before. He flipped himself over, so he was looking at the clock. 7:43 AM. He sighed and turned over, ready to fall back asleep, but his hand touched something warm.

His eyes snapped open, as he looked at what was lying in the bed next to him.


His brother. Mikey Way.

“Ohhh shit!” Gerard scrambled out of the bed, pulling the covers with him. Mikey sat up on one elbow, and looked at him.

“What scared you, do I really have bad morning breath?” he asked, checking his breath, “It smells alright to me.”

“You're my brother, and we're in bed together....ohmygod,” Gee moaned, burying his head in his hands, “I asked for a rewrite so I didn't have to be with Frank, and instead I get my brother.”

“It's called a Waycest,” Mikey told him, a smile playing in the corner of his lips, as he realized he was still naked, and had nothing to cover him.

“Could you hand me a blanket or something?” Gerard obliged willingly, and handed over a sheet,

“Waycest.....”

“Yeah, it's actually more popular than you think, some people really love it.”

“So instead of Frerard I got Waycest, what's next...Rayard?” Mikey laughed,

“I don't think that would be the name for it, but I'm not an expert on fanfiction.” Mikey turned over, facing Gee completely,

“Do you happen to know what comes next in this part of the update?” he whispered, trying to be seductive. Gerard just laughed,

“Do I really want to know.....Mikey....I'm not having sex with you.”

“You already did, what's the difference now?”

“I'm going to remember.”

Mikey sighed, “The writer will not be happy, she might even stick you with someone even worse than your own brother.”

“What could be worse than that?” Gerard wondered.

“I'm not sure, but creativity can spark.” Mikey answered, before leaving the bed.

“I should go, you're gonna want another rewrite soon.” With that, he left, leaving Gerard to think.
“Author, rewrite?”

Again? What was wrong with the Waycest?! Fine...fine....baby. I'll write again, but I'm not making any promises on who it is.