Fix Gerard's Fanfic, Quick, Quick, Quick.

Rewrite number 3

Gerard Way woke up, a slight pounding in his head, and no remembrance of the night before. He flipped himself over, so he was looking at the clock. 7:43 AM. He sighed and turned over, ready to fall back asleep, but his hand touched something warm.

His eyes snapped open, as he looked at what was lying in the bed next to him.


But this time, he didn't want to look, and instead; Gerard wrapped the blankets around him, and prayed the writer didn't stick him with someone with whom he had personal ties. The threat she made to him last time, scared him.

“What the hell, give me some blankets Gee,” a female voice moaned. Wait, a girl? Oh, there is a God! Excitedly, Gerard turned over to see who was in his bed, but his heart sunk at the immediate sight of her, or...them.

Jamia and Alicia. Frank's fiancée, and Mikey's wife. They were going to kill him!!

“Ahhh!!” Gerard screamed, causing Jamia to jump, and Alicia to wake up. Both stared at him, with sleepy eyes.

“Get out, get out, get out before they come!” he yelled, pushing the girls away. Neither of them moved,

“Before who comes sweetie?” Alicia asked, sitting up, and unintentionally showing her bare breasts. Gerard quickly covered his eyes,

“Mikey and Frank.” Jamia and Alicia turned to each other and smiled,

“Right,” Jamia responded, but she made no move to leave the bed. That was, until a pounding on the front door made everyone freeze.

“Who is it?” Alicia called out sweetly, and Gerard slammed his hand over her mouth,

“Shut up, now they know you're here,” he whispered harshly.

“Alicia, is that you?!” Mikey boomed from the front, and Alicia didn't speak.

“Is Jamia in there with you?!” Frank then shouted, pounding on the door. The door made a cracking noise, it was going to break in a second. Everyone just sat on the bed, too afraid to make a movement. The pounding continued until the door busted open, and Jamia and Alicia hid under the covers. Gerard stared into the very angry eyes of Frank Iero and Mikey Way. They came charging at him,

“Gerard Way, you are going to die!” Frank screeched. Gee squeezed his eyes tight,

“Ohh author, please, get me out of this,” he prayed silently.

I told you, it wasn't going to be pretty. Muahaha. I suppose you want another rewrite, whatever. You got it.