Fix Gerard's Fanfic, Quick, Quick, Quick.

I hate you.

Gerard Way woke up, a slight pounding in his head, and no remembrance of the night before. This time...he was not in his bed, as expected.

“No naked body?” Gerard questioned, searching around where he was. He was in a bed, but it wasn't his. The room was nothing like his, and he wondered if the author that was controlling his life decided to do a little redecorating while ruining his life. A multi tasker, and a bitchy one at that.

“Hello?” Gerard called to no one in particular. No answer, but someone was in the shower. Deciding to investigate, he pulled the sheets off, and got out of bed.

“Oh what the hell, I'm naked again...” he muttered, pulling on the closest boxers to the bed.

“I think these are mine...”

As he got closer to the shower, he began hearing noises. Moans, grunts, screams, and everything in between. Basically, all the noises you can make during sex.

“I swear to God, that better not be...” he shuddered at the thought that popped into his head, uninvited. Kind of like that guest at your party that you don't want there, but they overheard you giving out invitations. The thought was his Mom and Dad.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck,” he repeated over and over, covering his eyes and opening the door ever so slightly. Steam hit him in the face, blocking the view of the shower. Not being able to see, he listened to any names that could be uttered. A couple minutes went by and Gerard was beginning to grow tired of the sex. Well, the sound of sex that he wasn't having. Just about to give up, and wish himself away he heard the sweetest sound. A name.

“Brendon...” a voice uttered. And that voice matched that of an aroused male. Male.

“Moan for me like the little whore you are, Ryan,” the voice that Gerard assumed to be Brendon replied, quite huskily. Oh, god. Two boys having sex, and Gerard was listening. He stumbled backwards and scampered away from the bathroom door. The moaning seemed to get louder the farther Gerard scurried. Impossible.

“Author, if you have a heart, get me out, please!” Gerard somewhat yelled. He covered his ears and hummed the tune to “Dead” in his head. When he opened his eyes, he was amazed at what he saw.

“Gerard's finally awake!” A tall and skinny boy shouted. He had a towel on, and was studying Gerard with curious eyes.

“Whats gotten into you?” he asked. Gerard realized who was standing in front of him all of a sudden. Ryan Ross. Lead guitarist from Panic at the Disco. The other boy must have been the lead singer, Brendon Urie.

“Author pleaseeee?” Gerard moaned again. Brendon walked out and stood next to Ryan.

“She won't let him out, she wrote in this whole great sex scene..” he trailed off, running his fingers down Ryan's bare back.

“Round two...” he muttered.

“Hell no.” Gerard stated, picking himself off the floor and throwing his hands up.

“I don't care what's next, just...not this!”

I've been craving Ryden this whole week. You just ruined it. I hate you. A rewrite is coming, but I'm not giving any guarantees on its likability factor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Les gusta?
:p