Status: Series - Active

Am I Really Falling in Love With the Wrong Person?

Chapter Seven: Hanging Out Again

Jenny's POV
"So whats up with you and Bella?" I had asked the dreaded question, cause I know what I saw when he looked at her. It was longing, and a longing that had no signs of going away anytime soon. Jacob sighed deeply.
"When Bella came here we became friends, I'll admit that from the moment I saw her I liked her. But she met Edward, and the stupid blood sucker...no offence to you, I like you. But he.."
"Stole your Bella?" I offered. He smiled.
"Yeah. It pissed me off. She fell in love with him, and then right her 18th birthday he leaves, for six months he was gone, I helped her get better, more human again. She was smiling...and then he comes back and ruins it all. Not long after that the stupid girl agreed to marry him, there was a big battle, she told me she loved me, but she loves him more. The wedding is in six weeks did you know?" He said, I could see his fist clenching, I knew that was a bad idea.
"Jacob, I know its not my place to say this, and in no way and I'm saying Edward is in the right. But if you love Bella so much, do you not want her to be happy? She obviously wants the same for you" I replied. He looked at me again, his face was pained, but it was slowly subsiding.
"Jen," He said, adopting a new nickname for me. "You're the nicest vampire I've ever met, and you don't even stink that bad..." He joked. I punched him on the shoulder, his face screwed up and he said ow. I laughed.
"I'm almost forgot that you were a vampire for a minute"
"Wait till the sun shines through" The sun came through the clouds and filled up my room. I wasn't used to the sparkling yet, but I could admit that it was kind of cool. Jacob was staring at my skin.
"You're so..."
"Shiny?"
He laughed.
"Yeah, thats it. Shiny"
I ran my hands through his hair, messing it up. Jacob was gorgeous, and for a werewolf he didn't even smell that bad.
"So, were friends then? A vampire and werewolf? What's next?"
"Dress shopping, now come on! Throw the dog out and lets go!" Alice exclaimed, bouncing into the room.
"I thought you were having the thing designed" I replied, I hated shopping.
"Yeah, but Bella has to go try this thing on and make sure we got everything right. I know I did, but you know designers these days..." She went back out the door.
"If I don't go she will come back and drag me out" I told Jacob. He sighed again.
"I'll come see you this weekend, maybe I could get Sam to lift the treaty for a few hours so we can go cliff diving"
That sounded fun. I went and wrapped my arms around Jacob in a tight hug.
"Text me?"
He nodded. With my arms still around him, Jacob pulled me closer so he could hug me again. Something felt safe and right about this, I looked up and Jacob was staring at me again.
"See you soon..."
I pressed my lips to his cheek and ran out the door. If I could blush, I would be doing it right now. I rushed out the door before Edward could tell everyone my thoughts. No doubt they would find them all hilarious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm unsure whether I'm going to finish this story or not, so comment and tell me if you would like me to continue it - Kristal.