Status: Active but slow

Love Game

Blank

--ALICE'S POINT OF VIEW--

The water caressing my skin did nothing for my nerves. I was still antsy and worried. I tried as hard as I could to see September's future, butt got nothing. It was just an empty abyss. So I tried other people's futures. First Edward. He marries Bella, and they visit Esmee. They retun and everyone's worried. I can't tell why. We are all there. Except September.

Emmett. Edward and Bella arrive home, again everyone's worried. And, again, I don't know why. And, again, we are all there. No September.

Rosalie, Carlisle, Jasper, and I are all the same. I begin to panic. She's not in any of them. Not bothering to cover up, I run dripping wet into our bedroom. "Jasper," I cry. "She's not there!" I sob, my breaths becoming gasps. "Whoa, Alice, it's alright-"

"No it isn't! She's not in any of them!" I wail, throwing myself into his arms. "Alice, who isn't there?" I look up at him, trying to get my self under control.

"Sep-September!" I scream, unable to stop myself. "Jazz, she's not in any of my visions! Her future is blank!"

Realization hit him. Hard.

"She's gonig to die..."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! second update tonight! :D don't forget to check out Evil IN Your Heart! :D