Status: Active but slow

Love Game

The Pack

I ran after the ever-growing scent of the hormonal dog that had just kissed me senseless.

I came to a skidding halt as I met the reservation line. Shit! I had completely forgotten about the treaty. But for some reason, I completely ignored as well...I slowly inched onto the wolves' property, hoping to avoid a scuffle.

A sudden growl sent that wish straight down the shitter. I braced myself in a pouncing position as the large black wolf grew closer, several other wolves joining at his flanks.

"Please boys, I don't want any trouble." The black one's eyes narrowed and I opened my mind's eye, catching their thoughts in the air as they traveled to each other.

Never seen this one before. One huffed. Figure she's a Cullen?

Of course she is! A tan looking wolf answered, snarling. Look at her eyes.

"Please boys, I-" A particularly pissed looking one huffed. Oops. "...And girl, I'm just looking for Jacob. I apologize about the treaty, I just need to speak to him."

What does she want with him? The female grunted.

"Just to talk." I answered her, receiving skeptical looks. "That's all. Here," I backed over the boundary line into my own territory again. "better?" The black one eyed my curiously, huffing.

If he's in wolf form, we can reach him. I nodded, smiling.

"Thank you." He rolled his great, deep eyes. A few seconds later her groaned.

No luck. He threw his head back howling, an ear piercing sound making me cringe as my overly sensitive vampire ears, along with my mind's eye, were attacked.

What?! Came the irritated reply.

She's here.

The air went silent as none of them thought anything, just waiting for Jacob to arrive. Suddenly, we could all hear the loud, thumping bounds of the wolf's paws against the earth.

The great red-brown wolf broke through the trees, catching my breath along with it. He was beautiful. A gorgeous specimen among the others. Once my eyes found him there was no looking away, his doing the same. He eyed me like a piece of meat, or...something else I couldn't decipher. I forgot about the others for merely a moment, becoming aware of them once more when they all started snarling and huffing while pounding their paws to the earth. All but the black one.

Her?! One hissed.

A leech?! The female roared as her wolf growled before disappearing into the trees.

Jacob, that's impossible!

Their thoughts became a muddled mess in my head before they all disappeared into the trees, leaving Jacob and I alone in the woods.

I caught one of Jacob's thoughts that had triggered their reaction and gasped at the memory he'd shared from my room.

"Hey! I don't exactly want that broadcasted, alright!" I huffed putting my hands on my hips. When his giant eyes traveled my body, I settled for a less attractive stance with my arms over my chest. "Well?"

He seemed to just pop, leaving a human boy in the wolf's place. And - again! - he was completely and utterly nude.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, coming towards me. The trees were suddenly incredibly interesting as I stared holes into them, anything, not to look at him in all of his glory.

"Hello?" He seemed to stop in his tracks as he noticed the way I averted my eyes. "Look, if it bothers you that bad, I can just-"

"Wolf out again so that our whole conversation is broadcasted to your pack? No thank you!" He chuckled low in his throat making my heart jump.

"Don't like them?" He questioned stepping closer.

"No! I just-" I was cut off as he cornered me into a tree again. "I don't want my sex life to be common knowledge..." I trailed off, noticing the way he licked his lips.

"Sex life? Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you feel that strongly about it..." His lips connected to my neck, making my eyes roll to the back of my head, my train of thought going right along with them.

"No!" I gasped, slamming the brakes on the poor wolf. "Not what I meant, and you know it." I smirked, not backing off at all. "We need to talk."

"Aaaww, breaking up with me already?" He teased, pouting his lower lip out. Don't suck on it, don't suck on it, don't-

"Shut up, this is serious." I snapped, pushing his lip back into place with one perfectly painted red fingernail. He caught my wrist, keeping direct eye contact as he kissed the vein in it. "Stop it." I said again, my voice beginning to lose its power. When he drug his tongue along the fast paced pulse in my wrist I lost it, moaning lightly, earning a smirk from him. "No!"

I shoved him back, keeping a good distance between the two of us. "How am I supposed to have a serious conversation with you when all you want is to hump my leg?"

The look on his face was priceless.

"Yea, that's right pup, I went there."

He regained his cocky air with a smirk, strutting behind me.

"So, what you're saying is that you'd rather me hump you somewhere else?" He whispered as his large hands cupped my ass.

With an extremely girly squeal, I swatted his hands away, twirling to face him.

And, again, I was backed into a fucking tree.

"Jacob, stop it! You don't even know my name." I stated, catching him off guard. "See?" That sobered him up real fast.

"Now, can we have a grown up conversation?"
♠ ♠ ♠
that humping line is so hilarious. It just came to me and I was like "Holy shit I have to put that in." Don't hate me if I put it in my Grimm fiction as well ;)

BTW if you haven't read that, go read it here -- The Lovers Grimm
(pretty please?)

COMMENT LOVLIES!!!!!