Status: Active: Slowly

Dollhouse (An Arranged Marriage)

Chasing Cars

I was sitting in Ty’s limo as he loaded my stuff in his car. The way he blew up at my mother made me question who he was and what was I to him. I heard to trunk slam and Ty’s parents saying good bye to him. They were taking another Mercedes. I looked around the limo amazed, I wasn’t used to this but all I need was a pillow, blanket and my Ipod. I had all of it.

Sighing, I turned on my Ipod and put on “Bring Me to Life” and started humming with it when I felt the pressure of Ty’s body against me. He tapped my shoulder and I looked at him and took off my earphones. “Do you want to play twenty questions but only I’ll ask?” He asked. I could only nod.

“What’s your favorite color?” He asked.

“White”

“What do you do best?”

“Clean”

“Favorite song?”

“Mockingbird by Rob Thomas”

Because it was getting late I yawned, leaning my head against a pillow. Feeling funny, I stretched; extending my torso a good foot while looking like a cat. Watching Ty I saw his gaze drop to my stomach. Once it clicked I knew what he was looking at. With shock in his eyes, his gaze focused on my face once again looking for an explanation.

“After my incident I started taking karate lessons to use as defense but to get there I needed a car. We have a spare minivan in the garage so I took driving lessons. I got my license and classes only because I borrowed some money from Mother’s credit card. A week later Mother found out about it. She took me to the basement with a knife and tied me... The Mother asked me how much I stole. I took seventy five dollars. Then in our soundproof basement she gave me a scar exactly seven point five inches long.” I said shaking.

Ty frowned slightly and took his fingers and lifted my shirt until he reached the scar. He peered beneath his eyelashes to look at me then he took his finger and slowly traced the scar up and down while looking at me. After a few minutes I closed my eyes, leaned back and moaned. It was so good.

That was the moment I knew I was a goner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, It's a little short. The next one is being writtne and might be out today.
Comments and subscribers make it go faster. ^_^
Thanks to my 1 subscriber.