Status: Activeeeeeee

Possibility

Chapter Fourteen

“Hello? Hello?” I whispered into the phone trying not to wake the rest of my family.

“Hey,” Jake replied sounding tired.

“How is he?” I asked, leaning on the cold kitchen cabinet.

“Sitting in the garden, I’m just leaving him to think for a bit,” He sighed, “Hey, why are you whispering?”

“Jake, it’s two in the morning, everyone else is asleep.”

“Oh. Shit. Really?”

“Yeah,”

“Why are you up? You should be asleep.” Jake yawned.

“So should you,” I laughed, “Just wanted to check how it was all going. Has he been able to transform back yet?”

“Not yet, as far as I know, Sam is talking to him now.”

“Okay,”

“See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah,” I replied, hearing a strange mangled bark in the background. “Tell James we send our love.”

“Okay, love you.” He breathed sounding like he was falling asleep.

“Love you too,” I whispered back before turning the phone off and putting it back on the hook in the hall.

I was making my way to the stairs when a clicking sound made me jump. I looked and saw Jim walking through the front door, obviously just gotten back from Jake’s.

“Hey,” He whispered, looking confused. “You’re still up?”

“Yeah, I just rang Jake to see how it was going.” I replied.

“Anxious?”

“A little,”

“Come here,” Jim smiled, outstretching his arms, “Give your grandpa a hug!”

I laughed, walking into his arms, smelling the old smell I remembered from when I was a kid. Like the woods. Although, now, it reminded me of Jacob, it must be how all werewolves smell.

“It’ll all be okay, y’know.” Jim smiled.

“I know, I just,” I breathed in deeply. “I don’t know.”

“I know, I know.” He said, stroking my hair, “Come on, bed.”

--

“Coming?” Jim asked

“Yeah,” I replied, pulling on my coat as he grabbed the keys.

“Remind me again why we cannot see our own son?” My Dad sniffed, leaning against the hall wall with his arms folded.

“You’ll understand probably later this evening,” Jim sighed.

“And she understands?” Mum raised one eyebrow.

“Yes, in fact I do!” I snapped pulling on my gloves.

“Why don’t we come now and understand sooner?!” Dad raised his voice.

Jim rolled his eyes, “We don’t want you to get hurt, now see you later.”

I followed him out of the front door and into the cold.

“Thanks for letting me come, Jim,” I smiled, climbing into his car.

“Well, Jake persuaded me to let you come to be honest with you,” he laughed, starting the car up.

“Oh,” I giggled, “I’m glad he did in that case.”

“Me too actually, I like spending time with my grandkids!” He grinned, squeezing my shoulder

A while later we arrived outside Jacob’s house, seeing the surrounding area wrecked I winced. What exactly had my brother done?

“Right, B, make sure if you see him don’t get too close, I know he’s your brother but he’s very temperamental at the moment, okay?” Jim warned.

“Okay,” I nodded, “I’ll be safe, Jake’s there right?”

“Yeah, he’ll make sure you’re safe,” Jim smiled.

We nodded again before getting out of the car and walking up to Jake’s front door and ringing on the door bell once.

“Hey, Jim, Bianca,” Billy smiled as he opened the door.

“Hi,” we replied, “Where are they?” Jim added.

“James is outside with Sam and Jake, he’s managed to get back into human form a few times but he’s in his wolf form at the moment. Jacob was sarcastic with him.” Billy rolled his eyes. “Come in,”

Jim and I followed Billy through the house and into a large back garden that opened onto the vast forest. In the middle of the rough brown, dried grass was a chocolate brown wolf with caramel coloured ears, feet and muzzle.

“B!” Jake grinned the second he saw me, leaping up from the floor where he was sat crossed legged next to the giant wolf and running over to me. “Hey,”

“Hey,” I smiled as he put his arms around my waist before pecking me on the lips and giving me a quick hug.

“If he turns back into human form don’t get too close okay?” He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

“Okay,” I replied, leaning into him.

“Ahem...” Billy laughed, clearing his throat loudly.

“Sorry,” Jake mumbled, moving so he was standing next to me but leaving one arm around my waist securely.

I looked at the wolf again, this time noticing Sam stood next to it. He smiled a little and waved before drawing his attention back to the wolf.

My eyes were drawn to the wolf too. It was smaller than Jacob was in wolf form and thinner, its fur was a few inches long, shorter than Jake’s and its eyes. They were not much different from my dad’s, black and deep brown. James’ eyes.

I noticed him looking back and I smiled, he barked back before growling a little at Jake.

“James, you’re never going to be able to control yourself if you’re going to get the ump at Jake.” I told him, pulling myself closer to my boyfriend and frowning at James.

James huffed, turning round, squeezing his eyes closed and shrinking back into the human I knew as my brother.

I quickly shut my eyes as he hastily put some shorts on that I recognised as Jacob’s that hung off James’ small frame.

“Hey,” I smiled when he turned back round to face me.

“Hi.” He said back in a harsh tone, still looking at Jake’s hand on my waist. “How are Mum and Dad?”

“They’re worried. They want to see you but they can’t in case you get mad and boom, you’re a giant wolf and we haven’t had time to explain.”

James looked at his feet, embarrassed.

“Look, James,” I took a few steps forward only to be pulled back by Jake. “Jake, I can handle this, okay?”

“But, what if –“ He started but I cut him off.

“Jacob, I can handle it.” I said sharply before pulling his arms off me and walking towards my brother.

I noticed he’d bulked up a lot. He’d always gone to the gym but never gotten very far and always complained of being tired before long.

“James,” I started, stopping about a metre in front of him. “Just try, I know it’s hard but, mum and dad are worried and they need to know,”

“I’ll try.” He whispered.

“Bianca, we have to wait at least a few hours to make sure he’s in control.” Sam interrupted.

“Okay, that’s fine,” I smiled as James smiled back.

“I’ll try.” He repeated.

“B,” Jake interrupted, “Now that’s all cleared up I would appreciate it if you uhh, came over here. Please.”

“Sure,” I laughed, walking back over to Jacob as I heard a growl behind me. I turned again to see James twitching. “James, come on, calm down!”

Sam grabbed onto James at the same time I tried to but was pulled away and the same time as two wolves appeared out of James and Sam. I looked up at Jake who has his arms tight around my waist, still holding me from behind and was breathing heaviliy.

“Jake, it’s okay, you can let go now,” I whispered, heart pounding. He loosened his arms slightly, but only a little. “Jacob.”

“Sorry.” He mumbled, voice shaking a bit. “I was scared I was gunna lose you.”

“Well, you didn’t,” I smiled turning around in his arms to face him. I saw Jim and Billy roll their eyes and go indoors while Sam tried to calm James down.

“I’m glad,” Jake smiled back pulling me tighter into his chest. We both heard a growl from behind me, James. “Come on, let’s go someplace, we need to talk anyway.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Sorry's it's been so long guys!
Happy New Yearrrrr :D
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I give it to a friend for a test read and told her I wasn't a fan but she loved it so y'no....xD
So yeah hope you like ittttt :)
Comment.Subscribe.Stay Positive (as I don't have any dances :( XD)