Status: Activeeeeeee

Possibility

Chapter Nineteen

“B,” Mum came into my room an hour or so after, “Pack, your father is sorting everything out now, we're getting the first flight we can over there,” With a nod she left, no details about how long we were going for and how we were going to deal with my school or anything.

The first thing I did was pick my phone up off the bed and called Abbie straight away.

“Hello?” she answered, “What's up?”

“Hey, uhm, I'm not going to be in school for a bit,” I explained quickly, pulling my suitcase from under my bed at the same time.

“Why? Why not?”

“I'm going to La Push,”

“Where?”

“America, where Jake lives, my brothers been in, uhh,” I paused wondering what to say, “a car crash,”

“Oh, shit, is he okay?” Abbie sounded concerned.

“Yeah just a few broken bones, he'll be fine, my mum's panicking though,” I began throwing some clothes in the open suitcase as my dad walked in the room.

“I can only get two seats on the 5am flight, Granpa Jim's fine with having two more staying there for a bit too,” He sighed, leaning against my door frame, “So either you've gotta stay or I do,”

“I'll call you back,” Abbie said in my ear, noticing my dad's voice.

Putting it on the bed, I looked up at my dad from the floor, “I,” I started but he interrupted.

“You want to see Jake,” Dad half smiled, “I've got a lot of work to get on with anyway, there's just telling your mother I won't be out for a week or so,”

“Oh, Dad, if you want to go, I can stay here,”

He walked over to me, pulling me up and giving me a good old Dad hug, “It's fine, it really is, I know how much you want to see Jacob, and I know that James will be okay.”

“Wolves heal quickly anyway,” I reassured him, “Jacob said he wouldn't have called if, James wasn't such a young one,”

Dad nodded, “You're mum's just overreacting again,”

“As usual,” I laughed, “So you'll come as soon as you can?”

“Of course, honey” He kissed the top of my head and stepped back, “You've grown so much, you're a young woman now,” He smiled tearfully.

“Awhh, dad,” I half smiled, blushing “Shut up,”

“You're still my little girl,” He laughed, embarrassing me more, “I'll leave you to pack,”

I watched him leave before picking up my phone again, calling Abbie back.

“Hey, Abs, tell Ashley for me yeah? It's like 6 now, I've gotta have dinner, pack and get to the airport before like, 3am, the flight's at 5.” I said into the phone as soon as she answered.

“I sure will, have fun okay? You've gotta tell me all about it when you get back, and text me!” She sounded excited.

“I will! If my phone works over there, I don't know, I didn't even touch it last time I was there,”

“When will you be back?”

“Not sure, when my mum's sure my brother's okay I guess” I laughed, throwing some jeans from my wardrobe straight into my suitcase along with some t-shirts.

“Cool, I'll leave you to get on with it, I'll miss you!”

“Me too, see you when I get back,” I smiled into the phone, before pushing the red button, calling Jake straight away.

“Hello?” He answered sleepily “What's wrong?”

“Nothing, nothing,” I replied quickly, “Sorry, did I wake you?”

Jake yawned, “Yeah but that's okay, what's up?”

“Just telling you that I'm catching a flight out with mum about 5am”

“Really?” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Yup,” I grinned.

“So that's about 12am here, so you'll be here around...” He dragged the last word out as he did the quick maths, “8am?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Yay!” He cheered sleepily, “How long for?”

“Not sure yet, it's just Mum worrying,”

He laughed, “James is fine, just, don't tell her that,”

“I won't,” I laughed with him, “I'm excited!”

Taking my passport from my underwear draw and putting it in my bag ready, I heard him yawn.

“Get some sleep,” I told him, “I'll see you in the morning!”

“Yeah,” He yawned again, “See you then,”

“Bye,” I laughed, shutting the phone, putting it in one of the many pockets in my bag and sat down with a sigh, it was only 6.30pm, I still had, like, 7 hours 'till we had to be at the airport.

I stood back up, huffing, and continued to pack my stuff, my parents murmuring plans in their room next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, that was quick :O XD
I've gotten rid of the writers block and I'm on a roll :D
I hope you enjoy this chapter, I found it kind of boring to write but I'm thinking the next chapter will be much more enjoyable :D XD
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Comment and tell me what you thought, subscribe if you like it :D