Status: Activeeeeeee

Possibility

Chapter Two

When we arrived at the airport that morning, hair sticking up and half asleep, I must admit, I began to get excited. Not that I was going to tell anyone...

I was nervous to be spending time with my grandad who I'd seen once about 10 years ago when he came to visit us last. My dad had flown over a few years ago but it was hard for them to see each other with the cost of flying,

And also...I'd never flown on an aeroplane before...

“You okay, B?” My Dad asked, expression thick with concern although excitement was still plain on his face “You look...kind of...green”

“Uhh...yeah I'm fine...” I lied “Just feeling a bit...y'know...” I swallowed and laughed nervously. My dad nodded, understandingly and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a beep coming from my brother...well...his phone...

“James, turn that bloody phone off!!!!” Mum snapped before he could laugh at me for being scared for flying. Mum wasn't a fan of flying herself...

“What? My girlfriend is texting me! Of course I'm going to reply.” He sighed, obviously rubbing in the fact he had a girlfriend and I'd never had a boyfriend...

I wasn't good with guys. Never had been. Never will be. I'd learnt to deal with it.

Our flight was called and we boarded the plane. My hands were trembling. It just wasn't natural for a big lump of metal to be flying through the air!

**

“Bianca...B...wake up honey...” I heard my mum whisper “We're here”

I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me, smiling at me.

“We're here!!” My dad practically sang, causing everyone to look over at us as I smiled. I'd made it!

We grabbed our luggage and were greeted by my grandad and – surprisingly – my uncle Joe.

“Joe!” My dad grinned, running over to give in a 'man hug' as me, mum and James awkwardly walked over to my grandad.

“Bianca!” He smiled “You've grown so much!” He gave me a huge hug and all of a sudden I remembered him. Yeah I was only four or five when I saw him last but...I remembered his smell, his long, thick black hair and his toothy grin. Not to mention his awesome hugs!

“Hey Grandad...” I smiled as he pulled back to hold me at arms length and give me a proper look.

“Oh, please, don't call me Grandad!” He replied in his thick American accent, “I'm not old enough...am I? Anyway, call me Jim.”

“Okay then...Jim” I giggled, nervously.

“That goes for you too, son” Grand-- oh wait...Jim told my brother “You've turned into a fine young man! And Julie...” He smiled at my mother “Stunning as always.”

Uncle Joe and my father had done with the manly greeting and he turned his attention to us. I noticed that he, my dad and Jim all had the same colouring, hair and wise blue eyes. I was sad I had only inherited the eyes unlike my brother who had the hair also.

I smiled as the greetings finally ended and we all bundled into two different rusty Jeeps. Funnily enough it wasn't raining. At this particular moment any way...

I climbed into Jim's Jeep along with my father while my mum and brother went with Uncle Joe, we followed them down long and dusty little roads and around half an hour later we turned up at Jim's house. It turns out that Joe was staying there for a while too, but unfortunately it was only a small house so it was stuffy and cramped but it was a comfortable house. Well lived in.

**

The next morning I woke, cold and uncomfortable. I was groggy and not too pleased to find that it was already 11 thirty...everyone else was up...

I quickly dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and made my way downstairs to hear more voices than I'd thought.

I turned to corner to go into the kitchen to find not only my family but a whole bunch of guys...half naked guys...I swallowed and tried not to let myself run out of the room. I felt my cheeks go red as one of them noticed me, standing in the doorway, gawping at them.

Luckily my mum noticed my presence too and...possibly my awkwardness...and introduced me to everyone.

“Oh, B, you're up” She laughed “Billy, this is our daughter, Bianca” I saw her smile to someone I couldn't see thanks to the human barrier around him.

Thankfully after all of them staring at me for a while they made a pathway so I could go and get something to eat and see who was in the centre of them. I saw a man, maybe in his forties/fifties in a wheelchair, hair long like Jim's and a wide smile.

“Bianca, I'm Billy” He smiled, shaking my hand “And this is, Sam, Quil, Embry, Jared, Paul and my son, Jacob” Billy told me, gesturing to all of them as he said their names, I was surprised. I'd thought there had been many more people in the room and the one who had turned round first, Sam, he had a warm friendly smile, unlike the glare he'd given me before...

I smiled back at all of them, trying hard not to blush at the fact that one, they were guys and two, they were only wearing shorts, except one of them...

Jacob was it? Billy's son, he was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt on which made him stick out like a sore thumb let alone the fact he was staring at his bare feet, and not smiling at me like the others.

Billy coughed, obviously to get Jacob to look up and greet me but it made me feel like an idiot, quite obviously they were all in their twenties and this teenage girl comes in, and stops the conversation and announces herself to them...awkward.

I busied myself making some breakfast....no lunch....brunch? Then I realised there was three people missing.

“Hey, where's James, Dad and Uncle Joe” I asked, breaking the silence around my that was soon turning awkward.

“They've gone fishing” Mum told me, I laughed.

“James....fishing? And in this weather?” I looked out side...it was hammering down...

“Yeah, we fish in any weather hear” Billy smiled

“And James...well...” Jim started laughing “They told him he'd have good reception on his phone to text his girlfriend! He completely forgot that he couldn't because she's in England and he doesn't have the right phone!” By this time Jim was crying. Old people are weird...

“Don't kill yourself old man!” Billy laughed, the boys behind him laughing too...again...except Jacob.

They were all looking at him weirdly as if he wasn't usually like this, “You okay Jake?” One of them asked. Embry?

Jacob nodded to his feet, not looking up. The rest of the guys frowned at each other before shrugging.

“Well....uhhh..Jake, I was wondering, you're quite close to Bianca in age...so I was wondering if you'd like to...show her around...but...” Billy stuttered

Jacob's head shot up to look at Billy and I finally got to see him properly and my breath caught in my throat.

Even though he had a t-shirt on you could see he was the one with the most muscles, he had that thick black hair his dad had only cut short like the other guys, deep brown eyes and stunningly white teeth.

“Me?” He asked

“Yeah...it makes sense you're sixteen and she's fourteen....you know? It's either that or Quil or Embry...” Billy said but before he finished Jacob nodded his head.

“Sure, sure, I'll do it” He said in a sarcastic way but his eyes sparkled. He looked...excited?...Then he started looking out of the window, a confused expression on his face.

What a weird guy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Deux...
Let me know what you think :)
Comments are ALWAYS appreciated :D