Status: finito!

If It Keeps You Around Then I'm Down

Oh Dear.

The second time I woke up it was because I felt someone staring at me, I didn't actually go to sleep, more of a state of nothingness. My eyes fluttered open and I stretched, Jack's grip was loose this time and I looked to see Alex smiling brightly at the end of his bed. I smacked Jack's hand that was around my waist and Jack shot up,

"No more pancakes!" He said in panic before looking at me and Alex and then relaxing. Alex's face said it all, I jumped up and hugged him tightly and he began doing a dance with me singing to himself.

"Leila is a fucking idiot, she took the test and realized she was on her period, the doctor finished the test just incase, but I guess I really do have a low sperm count!" Alex said happily. Jack got in and tackled us to the ground on top of pour Zack who thought he was being attacked.

"Alex has a low sperm count! He's not tied down for the rest of his life!" Jack said in a manic state. I whispered a congratulations before smacking Alex in the head.

"Stop having meaningless sex! I hope this teaches you to keep it in your pants! YOu realize that if she had been pregnant, it would've been because of yourself. It you were digging your grave!" I scolded and Alex didn't really care he just tightened his grip.
I was relieved before Zack was flailing underneath us.

"And I would've laid it," Alex said raising his eyebrows for sexual innuendo, "all night long!" I smacked him again, and he laughed. I forgot about poor Zack.

"I should start working out," Zack said once he could finally breathe. I laughed and hugged him excitedly. Alex and Jack were running through the house about the glories of not being pregnant and I laughed.

"I don't think he learned anything," I looked over to Zack who nodded in agreement. I smiled at the two boys who finally made their way back over to Alex's room. I was sitting on the bed when Alex plopped down and tiredly muttered into the pillow.

"I didn't fucking sleep all night," He said muffled in his pillow, I smiled and smacked his butt.

"Take a nap and then we can celebrate!" I said laughing as Jack led me down stairs and Zack started a game of solitaire on Alex's computer. Jack wanted to watch Spongebob or Star Wars, I chose Star Wars, before Jack started whining about how I was eye-fucking Hayden Christensen.

"Well, how could I not?! Look at him Jack!" I said pointing to the screen. Jack rolled his eyes and looked dramatically before making fun of me.

"Oh he's so sexy!" He said rolling his eyes into the back of his head moving his hands roughly over his face. I laughed laying my legs over his lap and relaxed backed on to the arm of the couch.

"You know you have a bone in your pants for him!" I said with a weird accent adjusting my head on my folded arm to rest my head on. Jack lifted up my foot and Jack sniffed it before making a revolted face.

"Your feet stank!" Jack said after making a juvenile 'ew-ie', I laughed and kicked his knee lightly. "Ow! My penis!" I shot up with a concerned look and rolled my eyes realizing that it was really his knee.

"You wish that your dick was that long," I said laying back down.

"It is," Jack murmured before grabbing my toes, I laughed as sensations went up and down my body. I started kicking randomly to get my feet out of his hands.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked after getting my feet back and secretly returned underneath me. I said condescendingly leaning forward on my arms, I looked Jack who was still trying to grab my feet from underneath me. I was holding back laughs and Jack thought it was hilarious. I finally brought my hands up and grabbed his arms that were trying to reach them.

My stomach ached for laughing so long. We moved our arms as he tried to overpower me, finally we spilled over and Jack was on top of me. I let my arms relax and our faces got really close.

"This isn't very friendly now is it?" I smiled biting my lip slightly and Jack looked between my lips and my eyes, in a sobering moment he got up and we returned to watching Star Wars peering at each other from the corners of our eyes, finally Jack started laughing and Hayden butchered a line and I groaned.

"It is awful!" I laughed looking over at him. I got up and switched it to Spongebob, it was hard to keep a straight face while Jack was singing along with perfect timing and doing little dance moves with his arms. We looked up and saw Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth who walked in with their jaws dropped.

"Hello Ava," Mrs. Gaskarth waved excitedly, she held the door open for her husband and he walked over to the couch I was looking over. I waved politely and turned my attention to the tall brown, haired man standing behind him.

"Ava, I'm Alex's father, its nice to meet you," He introduced himself and I smiled brightly, he was carrying a brown paper grocery bag and shifted it to shake my hand. "I've heard so much about you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said shaking his hands. He nodded and then shook it looking at Jack who was enamored with Spongebob, he ruffled Jack's hair and looked at me, "good luck with this one, I wouldn't expect anything less from Jack." he laughed.

"So where is Alex, dear?" Mrs. Gaskarth poked from around the corner, I pointed up stairs and told her he was still sleeping. "Of course he is." She fixed something in their kitchen and then they walked back out of the house. I looked at Jack who didn't even realize something had happened. I used my foot to nudge him lightly and he seemed un-phased.

"Jack? Jack!" I said kept nudging him, I smiled slightly and finally stopped. He held my feet with his hands, only growing more engrossed with the show, a smirk growing on his face. I giggled as I started to nudge him lightly.

"Commercial!" he called out and jumping on me again, I let out a boisterous laugh, he wrapped his arms around me. I felt my abs harden while I was laughing really hard. Jack looked me in the eyes, "How can I help you?"

"I totally forgot," I said meekly and Jack leaned in, his breath slightly heating up, "completely forgot," I muttered under my breath, I kissed him lightly, he stared at me, taken aback before smiling slightly.

"That wasn't really friendly, now was it?" he mocked me from earlier before kissing me again lightly, and deepening it after a few times, I laughed and moved my arms from my side to around his neck. I heard a door open and I fell to the ground sliding out from underneath him, fixing myself as I popped up.

"Ava, darling, would you mind looking after the boys, we're going out with your parents," Mrs. Gaskarth said putting on her earring. Jack still hadn't moved with his face in the cushion. Mr. Gaskarth had somehow beat her out to the car, I laughed looking at him and nodded.

"No problem, I'll get my brothers and make sure they do their homework," I said walking out after Mrs. Gaskarth hugged me running out of the house. They were good at getting out quickly. I crossed my lawn and ran straight up to my room. I changed into a pair of jeans shorts and baseball shirt over, I pulled on my converse and brushed my teeth.

"Where were you last night?" Abbott creeped out of nowhere giving me a slight heart attack, I grabbed my chest and spit out my excess tooth paste.

"Out, come on we're going to the Gaskarths," I said before washing my mouth out and wiping my face with a towel. He groaned and I saw that Abbott and Aden were both wearing basketball shorts and new high school t-shirts.

"We can stay here! We're fifteeen, not eight!" Aden argued, I grabbed them both and had them under my arms and led them down the stairs. I they didn't know where I was leading them.

"You're fourteen, and you will be until two weeks from tomorrow. Mom and dad told me to babysit you and even though I know that you're perfectly capable of taking care of yourselves. One day with me won't kill you," I said the whole speech took the entire walk to Alex's house and I pushed them in. "Besides they have X-box," I said and Abbott rolled his eyes. Jack looked up and looked confused.

"Hey," He said jumping over the couch and waved at Abbott and Aden. They both said hello while looking around awkwardly.

"This is Abbott and Aden, they're identical and they're assholes, This is Jack, he's five years old," I said introducing them to each other as Zack came down and asked if they wanted to play basketball and they rushed outside.

"Thanks for inviting me!" I called out after them, Abbott flicked me off and I laughed as I closed the door and looked around for something to do. Alex came yawning down the stairs and looked around confused.

"Hey bud," I said before walking outside and looking at Jack and Zack getting raped in basketball, Jack got down on his knees and raised his arms up in the air.

"PORQUEE!" He called out dramatically before Zack slapped him on the back of the head. This was getting slightly competitive, but Jack decided to grab Abbott, who was guarding Zack and moved him to the other side of the driveway.

"How was your sleep?" I asked Alex who snuck up on me with sipping a coke and wrapped his arm behind me, Alex sighed peacefully and looked up at the sky with a huge smirk on his face.

"Wonderful and baby-less," Alex smiled brightly and I punched him lightly in the stomach he pretended like it actually hurt. We looked on about the game where Abbott had scored another basket and ran around chanting, Aden jumped on his back and spread his arms,

"Eagle!" Aden called out. I laughed and Jack and Zack tackled them from behind and they all groaned realizing that the drive way was probably very uncomfortable.

"What a bunch dumbasses," Alex said resting his head on mine still keeping his calm, relaxed tone and I snorted out. We saw four middle fingers coming up flicking us off, probably flicking Alex off, but it was still hilarious.