Status: finito!

If It Keeps You Around Then I'm Down

The Robot.

I woke up with a killer hangover, I didn't even remember drinking that much, but I was resenting the screeching alarm that seemed to actually be inside of my head it was so loud. I rolled over and realized that there were two people in bed next to me and I prayed they had clothes on.

Luckily, it was just Alex and Jack, it seemed that Meg and Dia had pretty much cleared out of our room sometime when I was thoroughly inebriated. I rolled over them both and slammed down the alarm. I opened my eyes again and saw that my face was mere inches, perhaps even centimeters away from Jack's giant nose and adorable face. My cheeks heated up and I studied him, creepy I know, he looked so serene and young, despite the speckle of a beard growing on his face.

"MOTHER COCK-SUCKING CACA!" I screamed out after some one hit me, very hard, so hard the slap could be heard echoing across the whole city, right on my butt. I cried out as the two underneath me startled awake. Someone Alex had flipped me so I was on the ground crying.

"Who?" Jack said calling up, eyes wide with shock and curiosity. I simply exaggerated pain and sobbed rolling around seeing that Matt was the one responsible. Alex had his hands flat like a ninja again and I wondered how he had developed that habit.

"Yes!" Matt said high-fiving Zack who had apparently woken up much earlier and already eaten. My eyes narrowed and I stuck an index finger at him viciously.

"Mark my words Matthew Flyzik, I will have my revenge, you will cry like a little girl who's barbie got stolen and rue the day you ever touched me," I said giving him my best death stare I could muster up.

"Oh, I'm scared," he mocked as he laughed packing up his belongings. I hopped up still feeling the searing remnants of pain and I kept my eyes locked in on him.

"And it'll be when you least expect it," I said, he turned around paranoid and I raised my hand as if I was going to hit him, I snatched up my bag instead and pointed at him menacingly, and whispered dauntingly, "when you least expect it..."

"What the fuck just happened?" Jack asked yawning and laying back on the bed, Matt forced them both up with the promise of coffee, baked goods and once in Texas, barbeque. I looked around desperately for Advil, Tylenol or hell, even Midol. I sighed checking out of the hotel as Matt led a single file line to the van and trailer.

"I would kill for something to kill this hangover," I said before wondering if that made sense or not. Then again, I didn't really care. Jack nodded once we piled into, Matt again leading by driving. I felt something heavy on my shoulder and hairs tickling my neck, revealed by me putting up my hair into a bun.

"Shouldn't this be the other way around?" I asked, seeing Jack in the crevice of my neck. I laughed sighing loudly, I shifted on the awkward gray seating looking for my seatbelt buckle. The smooth cotton against my skin lifting Jack to buckle it.

"Nope, this is how it should be," Jack muttered tiredly. I held back the urge to say some cheesy one-liner about how I felt the same way. Simply because I really did feel that way, losing all comedic value. I felt us go over a speed bump, Jack rolling around on my shoulder. Alex, finally awake, popped up and rested on my other shoulder.

"Hello there," he said cockily, he was only cocky, well almost all the time, but this particular cockiness was when he knew something that I didn't. I smacked his head lightly and he pretended to sob before popping up again and returning to his spot on my shoulder.

"Not very friendly today, are we?" Alex said, his same cocky smirk on his face. I really wish he would cut to the chase or give me water and pain reliever so that I could at least obtain the patience to play the guessing game.

"How can I help you Alex?" I sighed, resting my head tiredly against his. Our cheeks pressed together I felt his crease in a bigger smile.

"Nothing much, just that a little birdie told me something," Alex chirped and I wished we had blinds on the windows. The morning light was pouring in, making my eyes squint. I'm sure it was a beautiful day outside, but I didn't need to see it right now.

"You mean you were eavesdropping and you found something out," I said having the same smirk on my face. Alex rolled his eyes and flipped upside down, halfway over the seat like some freaky eastern-European contortionist and smirked.

"Fine then, do you wanna know or not?" He asked plainly, moving his head on my lap while his legs dangled behind us. I laughed as he seemed to be oddly comfortable. Good news if the whole band thing didn't work out, Alex could be a yoga instructor.

"Yes please," I said, suddenly very happy. Alex had somehow managed to alleviate my symptoms relatively well. I rested my head on his hipbone and realized that wasn't comfortable at all so returned to my upright position.

"Jack broke up with his girlfriend/fuck-buddy," He said as if he was divulging a great secret. My face must have conveyed my disappointment.

"Jack already told me that, then he tried to hook up with me," I said with a stern eyebrow. Alex had ways of finding out information, which is how we found out our principal was a lesbian and frequently brought her lady-friend to her office for "lunch breaks".

"Way to make me sound like a slut," Jack mumbled sleepily on my shoulder, not bothering to open his eyes for our conversation. I laughed and lifted my shoulder making him whine from being moved.

"You are a slut," I said as he flicked off the air next to him, again if he had opened his eyes or thought about it he'd know that I wasn't outside. Kids in a station wagon next to us looked devastated telling their parents. I slapped Jack's hand down and smiled, hoping we could speed up and just then Matt got onto the highway as we started our stretch to Texas.

In all the pretty reds and browns, the classic southwest colors faded to a mix of brown, green and yellow grass the terrain grew flatter as we drove. Jack was relatively passed out on my shoulder and Alex had flipped over the seat and was sitting between me and the window, with out a seatbelt.

"Hot Brazilian models!" Alex called out randomly looking at Jack, I gave him a curious look. He smiled as he explained, "Jack wakes up to that usually, so we can safely analyze that he is passed out or dead, either way I can tell you this!"

"Oh! Gossip, you be Serena and I'll be Blair!" I mocked him in a high middle-school girl way. Alex stuck his tongue out after stifling laughter and bumped my shoulder with his, strangely higher than me. That's when I noticed Alex had a really long torso that didn't match the rest of his body.

"Hello?" Alex said yanking me from my distracting chain of thought, I looked up and gave him a 'hm' to let him know I was paying attention. I looked at his face which needed to be shaven, but you could barely tell unless you were looking. Bags under his eyes from lack of sleep just seemed to emphasize his condescending eye roll. "So, you knew that Jack broke up with Haley, but he did it for you," Alex said, checking to make sure everyone was asleep except for Matt, but he was listening to Harry Potter on tape in his iPod, concentrating on the flat road ahead.

"I know," I smirked, Alex shot me a look and I chuckled, "I'm not narcissistic-" I began before Alex started overlapping me giving his speech a drone that made me sound really gay.

"I'm just really good at reading people, blah, blah, blah," he laughed mocking me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He already knew my feelings about Jack, I would go there, but there was this very, very reasonable voice in my head reminding me how it might not be worth it. "You don't talk, you just listen," Alex's tone changed to seem more authoritative, "I know I'm not exactly the best relationship-y mentor person, but I know Jack and I know that he wouldn't break up with you because he couldn't handle a long distance relationship, which means..." He lead for me to finish.

"You said I wasn't talking," I grinned cutely and he slapped my thigh lightly before continuing on his authoritative rant.

"Which means, you should find out the reason and that should be the determining factor if you should date Jack again, because I know you want to, you know you want to, the prime minister of Malaysia knows it. So instead of putting the breaks on it before it starts, listen to your heart," Alex sang the last part doing the robot.

I slapped Jack on the thigh and he shot up and looked at me like a kid who found out that Santa wasn't real. He smirked when he saw Alex and I looking at him preparing to interrogate.

"If you'll be my girlfriend, I'll forgive you for interrupting me with a lovely evening with Jessica Alba," He smirked before I could ever say anything, my mouth dropped and Alex doing the robot to remind me of his last words, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It's simply taking the fall.

"Fine, but no more late night rendez-vouses with Jessica Alba," I pouted and Jack and Alex high-fived before squishing me. Jack planted a big kiss on my lips making me laugh, it felt like everything was right again. However, the warning light and that stupid voice in my mind were wondering what the hell I was doing. I tightened my grip on Jack's hand our fingers weaved together lovingly, trying to clear my mind and just be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
commentss? :)
where would you guys like this to go?