Maybe

The Romance (Part 4 of 4)

Andrea walked up the stairs on the side of the school to the orchestra room. Ashlyn was supposed to be there to tell her an update on the Oliver controversy. Opening the door, shesaw the norm of the orchestra room in the mornings. 
     The school didn't open the main doors until 8:30 AM so any orch dorks that got there early used the orchesra room as a hang out for thirty or so minutes. People practicing their instruments, drinking hot cocoa and coffee, people watching the news in Mr. Pruman's office. The usual gang of non-orchestral kids crashing the area in the back with the instruments straightening their hair. Ashley was with the non-orchestral gang, as usual. 
      Andrea smiled and squeezed Ashley's sides from behind, making her jump and squeal. 
     "Jerk!" Ashley yelled, slapping Andrea on the arm. Andrea rubbed the red spot forming on her skin and asked the same thing she asked every day. 
     "So... Any progress?" She said. Ashley began to look solemn, making Andrea's hopes lessen. 
     Ashley jumped up and whispered in Andrea's ear, making her scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Sitting in the rocketry classroom, Andrea began to sweat a bit. She was so nervous. This stupid test she was taking was irritating her, and she had more important things to do. Circling the last answer, Andrea stood up to place her paper in the turn-in tray. On her way back, she dropped a note in Ashley's lap inconspicuously. 
     Ashley finished her test seconds after, turned in her paper, and headed for the water fountain, whilst plopping the note back in front if Andrea. Andrea quickly slid the folded paper under the large wooden table, so none of her team members would notice her. It read:

So? -Andie!
It'll happin, trust mii -Ashes <3

Andrea sat in her chair patiently until everyone was allowed to move around the classroom. Andrea walked over to Ashley's table and plopped down, beginning a useless conversation. Ashley was motioning for the event to happen, and just like magic, Oliver showed up behind Andrea. 
      Andrea was completely oblivious to the boy behind her—since it was completely normal for Ashley to spontaneously break down in hand gestrues—kept blabbing about the newest MMORPG game. Finally, she caught on and turned around.
     "O-Oliver?" he was so close to her, she could feel his breath on her forehead. 
     "Dangit, Andrea! Get out of my head! Your driving me crazy, it's almost like you're doing it purposely. Why?!"
     "Oliver! YOU get out of MY head!!! It's bad enough I have to spend three clawed and after school clubs and bus rides to and from school, but here you go, making my heart beat so fast! Are you trying to kill me?!"
     "DAMMIT ANDREA!"
     "DAMMIT OLIVER!"
     And with that, Andrea pulled Oliver's tie to her whole Oliver simultaneously cupped Andrea's face carefully. They kissed. It was, in short, amazing. 
     Sparks flew. A flock of doves flee overhead. An electric current crackled between them. Just kidding. All that stuff was metaphorical. They were inside, sparks would have set the place on fire, and they would have been fried if an electric current ran through them (duh). 
     "MR. TONESON!" Their rocketry teacher, Mr. Rayne yells from across the workshop. 
     "MR. RAYNE?!" Oliver yells back in the same tone.    
     "GET YOUR LIPS OFF THAT YOUNG GIRL!"
     "Eh, I'd rather not," Oliver says, completely serious, and kissing Andrea again. Mr. Rayne left them alone after that (since, as usual, Oliver was that teacher's favorite student).

And so, the two haters loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I PROMISE I WILL DOUBLE SPACE EVERYTHING WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!