Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

My Avy

*Meanwhile*

*Tom’s POV*

Georg and Gustav were over in the corner talking about something and they glanced at me a few times. Just after the third glance Caoimhe or Keevie or our new manager, Ava’s daughter walked in without her. She sat down on the couch near, but not next to me with a bottle of water in her small hands. She opened it and took a sip and the looked at me. She smiled and then went about putting the cap back on the water bottle. This little girl looked so familiar, as did her mom. When ever I look at Ava I feel so stupid that I can not find the person that she reminds me of. Speaking of this little girl, Keevie, she looked nothing like her mom, who was, by the way gorgeous.

I heard the Keevie let out a grunt and sigh of frustration and I looked back over at her. It seemed she was having trouble putting the top back on the water. I looked around and saw Jost on the phone and the others talking to each other. ‘I’m only doing this so she doesn’t spill water every where’ I told myself even though I knew I was doing it because…well I really don’t know why I’m doing it. “Here let me help” I said reaching my hand out to her. She handed me the bottle with one hand and the top with the other. In about a second I had the top screwed back on tight, but not so tight that she couldn’t get it off again.

“Thank you Tom.” Wow, she remembered my name after only hearing it once, I’m impressed.

“You’re welcome Caoimhe” I responded in a volume just above a whisper.

“You can call me Keevie or Simmie, that’s what Aunt Jessica calls me” she said scooting closer to me. And strangely it didn’t make me as uncomfortable as I thought it would’ve.

“Why does she call you that?” I asked a little louder.

“My middle name’s Simone, what’s your middle name?” she said rather quickly and if I hadn’t had a friend who use to talk like that I wouldn’t’ve understood her.

“I don’t have a middle name and neither does my brother” I answered her. Wait, how did I start a conversation with a four year old?

“Who’s your brother?”

“Bill is”

She took in a sharp excited breath, “I like Bill, he opened my water for me.” I thought it funny that Bill had opened her water and I had closed it for her. Just then we all heard a raised voice from outside the door and then it opened and Ava walked in looking irritated. She plopped down next to Caoimhe and took a gulp of her Sprite.

She took a hair band off her wrist and tied up her hair real fast letting her bangs fall in her face. That one act reminded me of the person she looked like, but I still couldn’t remember who that person was. Then I hear Bill screech.

EIBHLIN when did you get a tattoo?!”

Then she said or more like yelled in perfect English, “Shut the fuck up Bill!”

And it hit me, not only did I know who she reminded me of, but I knew exactly who she was.

Eibhlin Kristina Shail. My Avy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third one today
Here's her tattoo