Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Oh Shit

I set my purse down on the couch as I opened the door, “Hey, who ever fixed the tire on my car thanks.” I smiled and turned around as I heard the door open. Tom walked in and didn’t even attempt to make eye contact; in fact he seemed to be trying his hardest to avoid looking at anything but my shoes.

I spun on my heel, turning in the opposite direction of Tom only to quickly find the air be squeezed from my lungs.

“Hi, Georg” I say gasping a bit.

“I can’t believe you thought we were stupid enough not to realize at some point that it was you.”

“Well you four have given me reasons, many in truth, to think that” I joke around with him, “Now Gustav knew it within the first five minutes and Bill finally noticed after looking at the picture…”

“That and when I heard your daughters name and the way you stood” Bill interrupted me.

“What do you mean the way I stood?” I was quite confused now.

“He means how you pointed your toe, look you’re doing it now” Gustav said and I looked down at my foot. He was right, my right toe was pointed.

I quickly un-pointed it, “But anyways, it took Bill not being able to keep his mouth shut for the rest of you to figure it out.” I glared at Bill.

“I’m sorry just seeing that tattoo surprised me” he said taking a sip of a water bottle.

“Hey that’s mine” Tom said and Bill offered it back to him, but Tom took one look at it and decided to get a new one.

“Speaking of surprises, you’re a single teen mom right?” Georg asked and I turned back to him.

“Yes” I answered apprehensively.

“How the hell did you afford a car like that?” he shouted.

I chuckled, “Well I just got it. It was a new job gift from myself, my dad, and grandma.”

Just then Jost walked in, “Two things, but first tell me how you five all know each other.”

We all looked at each other, well Tom didn’t look at me and I only glanced at him. After a moment we all looked toward Bill.

“Why are you all looking at me?”

“We know you are just dying to tell the whole story” Gustav spoke.

“No way” he said and then he pointed at me.

“Huh, fine. You see Jost when I was twelve I moved to Germany and I happened to move in right next to Tom and Bill. My first day of school the helped my home when I missed the bus and got lost. About a year later…” I trailed off. This was kind of a sore spot in the story.

But Tom finished for me, “About a year later me and her started going out, then we broke up, then we started recording, and then she disappears.” And at this point his voice is low and he walks out of the room. Bill follows him out the door and I look apologetically at Jost.

Five minutes later Bill and Tom walk back in and Jost speaks to the band mostly, “Is this whole situation going to be a problem?”

“No” Bill and Gustav say as Georg stays silent and Tom shakes his head no.

“Alright then, on to my news, firstly we are not recording today we have a last second promotion to do and secondly the dates are set and we leave for tour in about a weeks time”

‘Oh shit’
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, here's the next chapter and the one after this one should be out soon.