Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Yeeees

So because the guys got me the rest of the day off, I was now walking around the super-market in a skirt and stilettos. Any man or boy for that matter who passed me would practically break their necks trying to get a better look. After I got out of the aisle where the milk was I double checked to make sure I had everything.

I lined up to pay for my food and saw a soda machine next to the aisle I was in. I glanced into it and saw that it had Coke so I grabbed it and threw it in my cart. I paid for everything and then walked out to my car. I did a quick check to make sure that all my tires were pumped full of air then proceeded to the back of my vehicle. I put all my groceries in the back and grabbed the tire plugging kit I had bought. I shut the back and walked up to the driver side door. Before I opened it a gust of wind picked up and blew my hair off my neck. The quick chill spread down my neck and across my hair line sending shivers through my body. I rolled my shoulders forward and then hopped in my car. I stuck the tire plugging kit in the glove compartment then I jammed the key into the ignition.

I drove towards my apartment and about half way there I remembered that I had told Jessica to drop Keevie off at the studio. At a stop light I leaned to my right and scrambled to get my cell phone before the light turned green. By the time I got it opened and Jessi’s number dialed the light turned and I gently stepped on the gas.

“Hey Jess?” I asked as she answered her phone.

“Yeeeees” she carried the vowel.

“Could you drop Keevie off at the house and then avoid the apartment like the plague till the morning?” I said a bit hopeful.

“Sure, but may I ask why?” she answered curiously.

“Well tonight I’m making dinner…for me and Caoimhe and…the guys.” If you couldn’t tell I was trying to avoid telling her that it was the guys.

“If I get you an autograph and pictures will you humor me” I said and I subconsciously winced because I knew what she was going to do.

“Oh my gosh” she literally screamed in my earpiece, “You’re not making dinner for Tokio Hotel?”

“Like I said please humor me. I really need to get them to let Keevie to go on tour with them and this is the only way” I started to beg.

“Alright but you owe me more than an autograph, you owe me concert tickets” and with that she hung up but I knew that she wasn’t mad and that she was just trying to mess with me.

I got home and saw that the clock on the oven read 1:47 and the clock on the microwave read 1:45. I split the difference and decided it was 1:46. “I’ve got plenty of time” I said out loud to myself. I decided that I had time enough to even make a loaf of english muffin bread.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and cooking and baking. When I wasn’t doing one of those three things I was either doing laundry or dishes. If I had a moment to spare I would start thinking about all the things that could go wrong. Now I wasn’t imagining what could go wrong with my food, I had complete faith in my cooking skills. I was worried about all the things that could go wrong on tour. All the things that could be messed up by emotions, past and present. But just as I put the lid back on the pot, letting the soup simmer, I heard the door open and a little girl come running down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's taken a while for this one to get up here and i also know that it's a filler, but Christmas is a real hectic time. the next post should be up next week (hopefully)