Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Electric Chair

“Good afternoon Sweetie” I say giving Caoimhe a kiss on the forehead.

“Hi Mommy, what are you doing?” she asked hugging my knees.

“Well we are having guests over for dinner” I said taking her book bag.

She took in a sharp breath, “Is it Tom and Bill and Gustav and Georg?!”

“Yes it is” I smiled.

“Yeah and because of whom it is your mommy owes me two concert tickets” Jessica said tugging her key from the door.
“Which you will get as soon as we get onto the tour, if we get to the tour” I said making reference not to the band but to me and Caoimhe.

“What ever just stuff your faces and get it over with you heavies” she said walking back out the door after grabbing a soda.

Walking into the kitchen with Caoimhe I look down at her trying to find something for her to do. “Keevie I have an idea, how about you help mommy get ready for dinner?” I suggested.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Will you set the table for me?”

“Sure” she replied perkily

“Okay now can you count out five plates for me?” I say setting a stack down in front of her.

She nods her head and starts, “One, two, three, four, five.” She triumphantly hands the two remaining dishes back to me.

She set the rest of the table and I took the bread out of the oven and started slicing it. The door bell rang when I was in the middle of the fourth slice, “Keev, can you please get the door?” She ran for the entrance, “Don’t forget to ask who it is first” I yell after her. About two minutes later all four boys shuffle in.

Bill walks over to me a looks around my shoulder to see what I’m doing. His eyes light up, “That’s not?”

“It is” Georg chimes in.

“Yes” Gustav finishes.

“Yes, yes, yes we all know it’s my english muffin bread. Caoimhe can you please take Bill, Georg, Gustav, and Tom to the table please” I tell her. She grabs Tom’s long t-shirt and pulls it, leading them all to the table set for six. I turn back to my knife and bread and I can hear her telling them where I normally sit and where she normally sits. Then I hear her say where Jess sits and they go silent, but I pay no mind to it.

*Tom’s POV*

“This is where I sit and this is where mommy sits” Caoimhe smiles pointing to each plate as she circles the table, “And this is where Jess sits but not tonight, Mommy says that Jess can’t be here tonight.”

Jess. ‘It must be a friend of Eibhlin’s. It couldn’t be a guy, could it? Wait what do I care if Avy’s got a guy who eats dinner at her house or even lives with her?’ I knew I was only trying to convince myself that I didn’t care, but the more I tried to do the less it worked. Like I have room to talk though, I mean at least she’s in a relationship and not just having random one night stands.

I must have been thinking for a bit because when I came to again everybody was sitting in chairs and I could hear Avy calling from the kitchen.

“I’ll be out in just a sec” was what it sounded like when I finally comprehended it. I quickly sat in the first chair without a glance to who was sitting next to me.

*Eibhlin’s POV*

I walked in real fast and set the cut up loaf of bread on the table then I returned to the kitchen to get the soup. I set that in the middle of the table and then took of my oven mitts. I looked around to find a place to sit. I saw Bill next to Gustav and Gustav next to Georg and Georg next to Tom all around at my oval table. I looked to the left of Tom and saw an empty chair and then Caoimhe occupying the seat to the right of Bill. I sighed when I saw Bill smirk. He had done this on purpose.

“Mommy, come on” Keevie said motioning to me. I put my hands on my hips, “Hold your horses little butt.”

I walked toward the seat and right about now it was starting to look a lot like the electric chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas 2009. Oh and the last presents I want for Christmas are comments. I would love comments just as much as you would probably love more chapters so I'll try my hardest to get them typed.
:)