Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Nothing Bill, Nothing

“So we were feeling like heaveys and got a pint for each person” Bill said really loud as he walked through the door. He fell silent as soon as he saw Caoimhe asleep, “Except her.”

“Yeah I went to do the dishes and came back to find her passed out next to Tom” I reply simply from the couch while inside it still hurts to look over at the two.

“Ahhh, Tom you look so cute” Bill chimed.

“What ever, what kind of ice cream did you get me?” Tom stood up, letting Caoimhe slide gently off of him.

“I got your favorite and for Avina…I got cookie dough” Bill smiled and held out a carton of cookie dough ice cream, my favorite.

“Gimme” I shouted jumping up off the couch.

“Tom run!” Bill said and threw the carton to Tom. I quickly changed direction and Tom took off, running through my apartment. I chased after him and it felt just like old times. In fact it felt no different. It felt like we were fifteen again and everything was perfect, to me at least.

He ran down the hall, past the door, and ran a circle around the inside of Caoimhe’s room. Once he left Keevie’s room he headed for mine. Now my room was a mess because when trying to keep the rest of the apartment clean my room tended to get neglected.

He jumped onto my bed and then as he landed the jump off of my mattress he stepped on my slippers and fell. I hadn’t realized that he had fallen so I dive rolled over my bed and landed right on top of him.

For a second I was winded and stunned so I just rested my forehead on his chest inhaling, well him. About the third breath I looked up and realized how close our faces were. Neither of us made any inclination of pulling away. We stayed that way for another second just looking at each other. Then the moment was broken when I heard Georg call my name.

I turned my head towards the door and away from the oh so lips of Tom and yelled, “Coming.”

I pushed myself up, laying my hands on his chest which felt so toned underneath his t-shirt. For a second as I was getting up my legs straddled his waist and I felt his hands float near my hips. He didn’t say a word and neither did I. I stood up as fast as I could and hopped over my bed again and walked out the door.

“What took you so long?” Georg asked in a suggestive tone when I reached the kitchen.

“Tom hid my ice cream” I lied, “What do you want?”

“Where’s your silverware?” Bill questioned for him and Georg nodded in agreement.

“Right here” I pointed to the basket that was on the counter right next to where Bill was standing.

“Oh” Bill said and I rolled my eyes.

“You know my brother” Tom said walking in and grabbing himself a spoon, “to lazy to look for it himself.”

“You’re so mean Tom” I joked, “You know sometimes the truth hurts.” Gustav and Georg were laughing uncontrollably, and when I looked over at Bill he took the spoon out of his mouth and said with a face full of ice cream, “What?” Clearly he had no idea what was going on.

“Nothing Bill, nothing” I said taking a bite of ice cream.

*Tom’s POV*

I could still feel her body on mine. The closeness of her lips to my own nearly drove me into action. An action that I would’ve regretted. I would not have regretted it immediately, no I know that I would have enjoyed it in the moment maybe even for a few minutes afterward, but there would have been repercussions and those I would no have enjoyed.

I had brushed it off with my crack at Bill, which he hadn’t even heard, but when Avy played it off along with me I knew she was thinking the same thing.

So now I stand here, leaning up against her kitchen counter eating my ice cream.

“Nothing Bill, nothing” she dismissed Bill’s question, sticking a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth. I saw her purse her lips and I knew that she was sucking the ice cream away from a chunk of cookie dough, as I had seen her do a million times. I smiled to myself and felt a comfort that I had not felt for years.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!! I have over 100 readers. This makes me feel so accomplished. So anyway here's the next chapter, please enjoy. Oh and please comment and rate if you would like. The next chapter should be up tomorrow.