Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

We're Coming

I wake up and look to my left and see Caoimhe passed out and then I go to say something to Tom and I find the he too is asleep.

I glanced across the aisle at Georg. “She fell asleep about the second hour and he fell asleep about ten minutes after that” he told me.

“How long have I been asleep?” I ask stretching as much as the limited space allowed.

“Let’s just say we’re gonna land within the next hour and a half.”

“Ugh” I groan.

“What?” Gustav asks from behind me.

“I didn’t mean to sleep that long.”

About twenty minutes later the plane lands in Moscow. I wake Tom and Keevie up and grab my stuff from the overhead compartment. We go through all the annoying airport stuff again and by the time we get to the car the sky was turning gray waiting for the sun to rise.

Halfway to the hotel Caoimhe fell asleep again. We got to the hotel Jost got everybody’s room keys. How the rooms went was Tom and Bill together, Gustav and Georg rooming, and me and Caoimhe sharing a single.
“Alright everybody get settled and we’ll meet up in Bill and Tom’s room at six thirty to go over the schedule and security” Jost said as we all head for elevators.

I carried Keevie to our room and laid her down on the bed. Just as I was about to get in the shower the phone in my room rang.

“Hello?” I picked it up apprehensively.

“Hey do you wanna get breakfast with us at six?” I heard who I assumed to be Bill on the other end.

“Sure” I answer, “But if you want me to smell bad by all means keep talking.”

“Shut up” he says, “and go take a shower.”

“Will do, trust me.”

I took a shower and I made it long. I let the hot water flow over every limb for about five minutes each and then I gently massaged shampoo and then conditioner into my hair. I rinsed it out slowly, running my hands through the wet strands. Last I took my sweet time shaving my legs. I swear there was not a hair on my legs that did not get shaved away.

When I finally got out I wrapped a towel around my body and then one around my hair. I opened the bathroom door, the rush of cooler, thinner air hit me and I turned to hear my cell phone go off.

“Hello”

“Hey, um do you mind if my cousin stays here while you’re gone?” Jess.

“Um no. If she needs to move my stuff you put everything that’s left in Keevie’s room” I respond a bit slow.

“Okay I just wanted to ask you and make sure. You don’t have to keep paying; I mean my cousin will pay rent.”

“Well I feel bad still having my stuff there but not paying. How about I pay for the room that all my stuff and Keevie’s stuff is in? Does that work?”

“That’s perfect. Thanks!” she says and hangs up.

By now its five forty-five, I’m dressed and I decide to wake Caoimhe up.

“Sweetie come on, time to get up” I pull her up into a sitting position, kissing her on the forehead, “We’re gonna have breakfast with the guys.”

At this she grumbles awake and I hand her her tooth brush and point her in the direction of the bathroom. As she brushed her teeth I opened her suitcase and pulled out an outfit. After she’s dresses we leave to go to breakfast. I shut the door and run a mental check of what I have to do today.

We reach to lobby and I find Bill standing right there waiting to meet us, “Come on, I’m hungry.”

“We’re coming, I’m sorry it took me a while to wake her up” I say sincerely pointing to Caoimhe.

“Well, okay, let’s just go get food” he states as bland as he could, which wasn’t very.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and sorry that it took time to get it up. Next chapter I'll be introducing a new character. But now i have a question: Gustav or Georg?
Please comment and tell me which one you like best. :)