Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Not Good

“What would you like to drink sir?” the waiter asked Tom as he sat down, fifteen minutes after everyone else.

“Could I have a Coke please?” he asked.

“Jeez Tom you’re worse than me” I say taking a bite of my french toast.

Georg snorted, “That’s saying something. I remember how much you were addicted to soda and I don’t doubt that you still are.”

“Yeah I still am. When I was pregnant with Caoimhe” I saw Tom look away like the thought of it was awkward, “the only thing that would settle my stomach was Dr. Pepper.”

“Wouldn’t have that been bad for Keevie?” Bill asked.

“Well it’s not like I drank it twenty-four seven. Besides the doctor actually told me to so, he didn’t want me throwing up all the time.”

Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is,
Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is,
Take our hands out of control,
Take our hands out of control


My cell phone alarm went off. Everyone’s head snapped towards me, everyone’s except Caoimhe.

“I love how she isn’t even phased by it” Georg jokes.

“She’s use to it, you guys know how I can’t be on time for anything I need some way to remember” I say turning the noise off, “Anyway we all have to meet Jost upstairs in your guys’ room” I say gesturing to Bill and Tom.

We head up to their floor and I am the first on to get there because Bill makes the rest of them take the stairs.

I walk in with Keevie holding my left hand and Jost meets me immediately.

“I need you to pick up someone at this address. She’s the new wardrobe manager for the tour and she is also your assistant\nanny” he states.

“Nanny? An assistant for your assistant?” I have a confused look on my face.

“Well you can’t be everywhere at once and that’s why she’s your assistant. And I figured having a nanny would help you because I guessed that you wouldn’t want to drag Caoimhe around with everywhere with the band and I need your assistance at the times where Caoimhe cannot be there” he supplies.

“What if I don’t think she’s right for my daughter?” I ask grabbing the sheet of paper.

“I think you’ll like her, but if you don’t just tell me and I’ll find you someone new” he says handing me the keys to a rental car, “A driver will be out front with the car.”

So I take the keys and turn back around with Caoimhe still holding onto my left hand. I get to the elevator and meet the boys as they reach the top of the stairs. Bill looked fine, but Gustav and Georg look like they just ran a mile with no sleep. It was obvious who had the most coffee this morning.

“Where’s Tom?” I ask as I press the down button on the elevator.

“He’s outside the lobby taking a smoke” Georg tells me taking a slight deep breath.

I huff and roll my eyes, “Great.” The elevator arrives and Keevie and I get on. I let her press the button that will take us down to the lobby. I finally get a chance to read the name and address on the piece of paper.

Reaghan Harper. Приятные кафе.

“What the hell does that mean?” I ask myself in English to avoid having Caoimhe repeating me.

The elevator arrives and I grab Keevie and head outside. I get there and a valet is standing there, “Miss Shail?”

I nod my head and he gestures toward a Nissan Maximum and I stop dead. Oh God, please no.

‘Stop it!’ I tell myself. I blink a few times and take two deep breaths.

“Mommy what’s wrong?” Keevie asks.

“Nothing” I say shortly. I take a step towards the car. The valet opens the door and looks at me expectantly.

All of a sudden I can’t breathe; it’s catching in my throat, not filling my lungs to their capacity and my mouth hangs open slightly as my jaw quivers. I finally start to breathe again, but in short breaths. My chest heaves and I feel like I’m gonna be sick. The corners of my eyes tear up and I squeeze them shut. I can distantly feel Caoimhe tugging on my arm, fear in her voice. Then I feel someone grab both my shoulders and guide me somewhere. The hands force me to sit down and the man starts to whisper in my ear.

*Tom’s POV*

I see Eibhlin and I see a car. This won’t end well. And I was right, it didn’t even begin well. I immediately put out my cigarette and drop it into the nearest trash can.

When she realizes what car she’ll be driving she freezes. She tries to get into the car for the sake of Keevie, but she starts to hyperventilate.

I walk over to her as fast as I can without causing a scene and grab her by the shoulders. I direct her to a stone bench and force her to sit down. I look behind me real quick to get Keevie, but I find that she’s followed us over. I sit down next to Avy and start whispering in her ear.

“It’s okay, just breathe. Calm down and breath” then I start humming in her ear.

*Eibhlin’s POV*

My breath started to slow as the tune of “An Deiner Seite” was hummed in my ear.

*Flashback*

I had woken up to “An Deiner Seite” being hummed in my ear. I knew exactly who it was and kept my eyes shut trying to remember why I was here.

I let a breath out as I remember, ‘How could I forget?’ Last night I-we-was unforgettable.

“Are you awake?” I hear Tom ask.

I nod my head still not opening my eyes.

“Are you okay?”

I nod.

“I’m sorry”

With my eyes still closed I speak, “About what?”

“Last night. I shouldn’t have pressured you.”

“Why? I enjoyed it.”

“Huh”

“I don’t regret it Tom.”

*End Flashback*

“I don’t regret it.”

“Huh?” I hear the humming stop and I come back to earth and to the present.

“Nothing” I shake my head, trying to get rid of the memory before it had time to sink back in. I almost open my eyes to see who it is, but I already know. I keep them closed and just sit there. I feel him take one more breath and exhale, the hot air hitting my neck and the bottom of my ear. Then I feel the air around me shift and him pull away. I open my eyes to see Tom waving the Nissan away.

“Are you okay? Can you breathe?” he asks returning his attention to me.

“Uh huh” I shake my head yes.

“You don’t seem so sure”

“Shut up” I huff. Then I stand up and grab Keevie.

“Where are you going?” he asks.

“Jost has got me picking someone up for him”

“No, you’re going back upstairs until you calm down” he grabs my elbow and guides me back to the double doors that lead to the lobby of the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!!!! A post and it's a long one. This isn't even all of what i wanted to put in it. I hope you enjoy,