Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Meet You Again

{B]*Eibhlin's POV*

I pulled up to the building trying to find a place to park. Now that was the tricky part because of all the screaming girls outside. As I looked in my rear-view mirror I decide to pull into the alley way on my left. I parked the car and took a deep breath, “Okay, they’re not going to recognize you. Just breathe.” I grab my purse and my pass and head around for the front door.

As I walk around the corner one of the guards stops me and I raise the pass in my hand. He looks at it then tells me to follow him. Just before I was through the door I heard a girl’s yell, “Why does that ho get to go inside?” I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

“Right this way ma’am” the guard said as I followed him.

“Thank you,” I said when he led me to a door. There was no sign to label it and I just walked through like it was nothing. It got the door about half-way open before it hit something hard. I looked up and saw a man’s face.

“Can I help you?” he asked in a way that said he really didn’t want to.

“Yes, you can” I say holding up my pass once more. He steps aside and let’s me in as four guys about my age walk in though another door. The one with huge spiky black hair was tugging on the long brown hair of one of the other guys as he said something funny, picking on it.

“Hey, how did she get in here, I thought there wasn’t going to be any fans allowed?” the one dreadlocks said.

“Who says I’m a fan?” I ask.

“Well, then you can get out” he said as he got a water from the small fridge that was in the room. Then he looked up.

“On second thought” he said looking me up and down, “You should stay.”

“Huh, he hasn’t changed much has he, Georg?” I asked rolling my eyes and turning to Georg.

“Wha…I…No, he hasn’t. Why are you asking me?” he stuttered

“Sorry. Old habits die hard” I mutter the last part under my breath.

“Who are you?” the one with the spiky hair asks me.

Just then my boss walks in, “Ah I see you boys have already met Ava, our new assistant manager.”

“This is Ava? She’s a bit young to be our assistant manager isn’t she Jost?” Bill asks.

“She’s only a few months younger than you Bill and Tom” he said pointing at them.

“What’s her name again?” Gustav asked a second later.

“Well, her full name is Eibh-” David Jost started

“Is Ava Kristia” I butt in before he could finish. I knew I was screwed though cause Gustav had that look on his face, the one’s that a mix between I-know-something-you-don’t-know and I-know-something-you-don’t-want-me-to-know.

“Well, okay now that that’s over you boys have a photo shoot to get to” Jost said giving me a weird look.

As we headed out the door Gustav hung back and caught my arm, “Nice to meet you” and he paused just to torture me, “…again, Avina”

“Just…. shut your face, okay Gustav” I sighed and continued walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next few chapters aren't going to be to great but i promise they will get better. I just have to work my way up to the better point. Oh and thanks to my commenters, they keep me inspired and wanting to write more.