Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

With Bill's Help

*Tom’s POV**

“Eibhlin!” I called after her.

She kept walking away from me. I knew that I had to run after her because the last time one of us walked away my world hit rock bottom.

**Flashback**

“If you take one more step we’re through” Avy said sitting up. At the words “we’re through” I freeze. In the back of my head and heart I know that I would fall apart if my Avy were no longer a part of my life, but my anger was pushing that all away.

I turned around, “And why would I care if we were over?” I could feel the fury rolling of my tongue, but what I couldn’t feel was all the pain and confusion Avy was feeling at that moment.

She stayed silent, not answering my question. In that minute of silence I finally realized that it was raining and had been raining for the duration of our fight. Seeing her drenched to the bone and looking like a wounded animal was too much for me and my anger began to subside, but not enough to make me stay. I turned for the final time and took another step in the opposite direction my heart wanted to. And as I continued to take steps in that direction I almost could have sworn I heard her answer my question. I almost could have sworn I heard her say that she was pregnant.

**Flashback**

“Avy!” I yelled once more as I ran\walked out the door. ‘God, now I know how she felt’ I think to myself remembering that day. I picked up speed as I reached the hall way. Then I ran smack into my brother.

“Bill, move!” I demanded.

“No” he said calmly.

“I have to catch Eibhlin” I say trying to push past him. Now I may have more muscle but when Bill has his mind set mot much can physically move him.

“I’ve already talked to her, Tom. And she’s feeling the same thing you are right now” he says and that makes me a bit angry.

“Yeah, what am I feeling and if she is feeling the same thing why did she leave?” I ask in a rush.

“You’re feeling all the old emotions and she left for the same reason your going after her” he paused, “it hurts.” He says it plain as day; bringing my emotions to the surface.

**Flashback**

“Come on!” I say to myself. Avy was home, I knew that, but she wasn’t picking up her phone. This is the fifth time I had called in the last seven minutes, “Pick up!!” As it goes to voice mail for the fifth time I chuck the phone across the basement.

“Tom, calm down!” Bill demands as he sits on the couch. He had been sitting there since I had gotten home and started calling Eibhlin frantically.

“I can’t Bill” I collapse on the couch next to him, “I fucked up this time. I have to talk to her.”

“Why? What do you need to talk to her about?” he persists.

“Why would I tell you?” I ask accidently focusing my anger and despair on him.

“Because she may not listen to you but she may talk to me” he explains.

What he said made sense to me now. “I don’t know why or what I need to talk to her about, it just feels like there’s something there that she’s not telling me” I explain vaguely.

“You know what, let me call her” he says and get the phone and give it to him. He made sure it was in one piece and then dialed Avy’s number, “Avina? It’s me Bill” the phone picked up and Bill turned our phone to speaker.

“What?” she asked blandly.

“Can we talk?” Bill asks into the phone. Gustav and Georg walk down the stairs and Bill signals for them to be quiet.

“No” Avy says point blank, but I thought I heard her voice crack.

“Why not Avina?” Bill persists again.

“Because I know Tom is right next to you” she continued, “And please tell him to stop calling” obviously she didn’t know the phone was on speaker. “I’m done and through with it. Tell him to go to Hamburg or where ever he wants in the world and flirt or fuck as many hoes as he wants cause I’m gonna do the same with any guy I want” I can hear the anger in her voice but I can also hear her silently gasp as she pauses, “Just tell him that we’re over and I never want to hear his voice again” she rushes. By now she is bawling and you can hear the hurt in her voice. That hurt is killing me because I know I’m the cause for it.

“Okay” Bill whispers.

“And Tom” this time it’s Eibhlin’s dad. It sounds like he knows it’s on speaker, “Like she said, stop calling” he said and hung up.

Bill, Gustav, and Georg all give me sympathetic looks. I can feel my eyes well up against my will. Then I feel the tear create a trail down my face. I run out of the basement. I can’t stand their pity or to have them see me cry.

**Flashback**
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say for this chapter so i want to hear what you have to say. which means comments :D