Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Tokio Hotel Girl

I arrive at the studio where the interview is being filmed live about ten minutes late. For fifteen minutes my phone has been ringing nonstop but I refuse to pick it up.

I ask one of the backstage guards for directions to the stage. When I get there there must have been a lull in the questions because Tom was looking around. He spotted me and the look on his face asked a question as well a looked relieved. I just faked a smile and waved. Unknown to him was that I was still exhausted. I stand there and take a sip of my Dr. Pepper, my only meal of the day, to calm my stomach.

“So” the male interviewer starts, “Last night at your concert a little girl was spotted backstage. She was seen a few times with at least one of you four.” By the look on Tom’s face I could tell that this wasn’t one of those tired, old questions he had warned me about. “This girl was seen with you a lot Tom and you were seen giving her a hug before you went on stage. Could you tell us who she is Tom?” the interviewer continues.

“Oh, her?” Tom says with a laid back attitude. I can tell though that he is freaking out and so am I just a bit. “That’s our assistant manager’s young daughter. Yesterday was her fourth birthday” he explained with a perfect facade, but I still felt a wave of dizziness wash over me.

“So, this four-year old is on tour with you?” a second, female interviewer asks. I didn’t even realize she was there.

“Ja” Bill answers simply. The wave of dizziness goes away for the moment.

“Wow, that must make tour different?” she continues.

“Yeah, but in a good way” Tom starts but as always Bill takes over.

“He’s right, we all smoke less, drink less, swear less” he trails off.

“And we party less” Georg finishes.

“I can understand the smoking and drinking and swearing but how does you partying affect her?” the interviewer asks.

“Well I guess it really doesn’t but we all kinda want to spend time with her” Bill explained and Tom’s face would look normal to anyone else but to me it looked like he knew something they didn’t and he did. ‘I need to sit down’.

“So is this the new Tokio Hotel girl?”

“I guess you could say that but her mom won’t let us spoil her as much as we all would like” Bill explained. ’Shit, there’s no place to sit.’

“Speaking of her mom can you tell us more about her?” the male interviewer asks finally.

“Oh, Av-a” Bill almost says Avy, “is our new assistant manager.” ’I’m gonna be sick again.’

“Is she here?” the female interviewer asks.

“Yeah, she's right there” Tom points and his smile is the last thing I see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone guess what's wrong with Eibhlin? If you've been paying attention you might be able to get it. Let's see :D