Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Second And Yet To Tell About The First

**Tom’s POV**

“Yeah, she’s right there” I say pointing at Avy. As soon as my eyes are set on her I see her own roll back in her head. I am off the stupid over stuffed couch faster that I have ever moved. Thank god that she wasn’t that far away and I could catch her before she hit the floor.

“Avy!!!” I yell as I leap for her. I can hear the audience take in a gulp of air as they watch her fall and I can feel the guys behind me but all I can focus on is Avy. I am on my knees and I lay her head on my lap. Her eyes open slightly; “Tom” my name passes from her lips as a faint whisper. I place my hand on her forehead, “Shh” I say to her and then turn to Bill, “Call-”

Bill cuts me off, “They’re on their way.” He’s frantic and I can’t let him know that I’m freaking out because that will make him upset. He’s so much like a little kid when it comes to emotions. Gustav is silent as always but he looks worried and Georg is on the phone with what I assume is Reaghan.

“Tell her not to come” I yell at Georg. I didn’t want Caoimhe to see her mom like this.

I look at Eibhlin again and see that she’s unconscious again. All I can think, despite the gravity of the situation, is ’I told you so’

*The Hospital*

The emergency room was empty when we arrived, but I knew that there would be plenty of people soon. I mean Avy passed out on live television. As soon as possible I had Avina moved to a more private section and we were given a waiting room to ourselves.

No one was allowed back there with her at the time so as I was pacing Bill was sitting down in a chair drinking a large cup a black coffee, taking about a sip a second. Georg was laid back in one of the chairs his eyes closed but he’s taking deep breaths as if to calm himself. I can tell Gustav is nervous because he’s got his music on. I never realized how much Eibhlin meant to them too. She really is like a sister to them.

“Oh my gosh, what’s wrong?!” Reaghan yells as she walks in. Caoimhe is trailing after her looking a bit scared.

“Georg I told you to tell her not to come. I didn’t want Keevie here!” I yelled at Georg, but Reaghan stepped in.

“He has nothing to do with this, I wanted to come down on my own accord” she explained.

“Yeah but you had to drag my daughter down here so she could see her mom in hospital bed. I didn’t want CAOIMHE DOWN HERE!!” I yell.

“Daddy” Caoimhe whines in a scared voice. I crouch down and she walks toward me, “What’s wrong with Mommy?”

“She’s just a little tired” I explain to her so she doesn’t get scared.

“Is that why I spent time with you?” she asked

“Yep” I say and pick her up. I walk to one of the chairs and sit down and situate her in my lap. I look at Rea, “Has she had lunch yet?” I whisper. She nods her head and I whisper again, “Has she had a nap?”

“No” Rea whispers back to me.

I let Keev curl up in my lap and rest her head against my chest. When a doctor walked up three minutes later she was almost asleep. My head snapped in the direction of the doctor while I tried not to wake Keevie up.

“Sorry but still no visitors and we want her to get some rest while our test come back but her vitals are fine so” he trails off. We all nod and settle back down. Ten minutes later Caoimhe is passed out and surprisingly Bill isn’t bouncing off the walls yet. A nurse came out to us, “Um, she can have one visitor. She’s about to wake up.” They all look at me saying that I’m the one visitor. I stand up awkwardly because of Caoimhe. I turn to Bill who is sitting on a love-seat style chair and set Caoimhe down next to him.

I was in the room with Avy when the doctor came in. “Can I talk to you please sir?” the doctor asks me.

I get up and follow him to the doorway, “It seems she just passed out from exhaustion and hunger, but you need to tell her that with the baby on the way she needs to get plenty of sleep.”

Did he just say baby? “Did you just say baby?”

I know that the look on my face is sheer surprise. “Yes I did, Ms. Shail is about a month pregnant. I thought you knew, I assumed by your earlier actions that you were the father.”

“I . . . um, I . . . Can you give me a minute?” I ask as I see Avy start to wake up. He nods and walks out the door, “Oh and if you say a word to anyone else I’ll make sure you’re fired for malpractice.”

He nods his head again and I turn towards Eibhlin. “I think you just put the fear of god into that man” Avy tries to joke.

“When were you gonna tell me this time?” I ask now emotionally exhausted myself.

She sighs, “I was going to tell you today”

I cut her off, “How long have you known?”

“I just found out this morning. Why do you think I was late for the interview this morning?” she says sitting up slowly.

“I am gonna be included in this baby’s life right?” I ask with a bit of bite in my voice.

“There’s no way to avoid it this time is there” she tries to joke.

“What are we gonna do Av? This is our second kid and we have yet to tell my mom about the first!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the comments have really been slacking and it's putting me into an author's depression. So please comments or it might start reflecting in my writing.