Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Going Home

**Eibhlin’s POV**

“I have another thing to add. You know how we’re keeping Caoimhe a secret from the media and fans, well I want to keep this baby a total secret” I explain.

“You mean not tell anyone but our family?” he asks hopefully.

“No I mean you just telling me and me just telling you, I mean no one else knows. Not Bill, not anyone” I say finally.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want the rest of the guys babying me.”

“How long do you plan on us keeping this secret, I mean you are going to get big right?” he asks unsure.

“Yeah, probably but we’ll just keep for as long as we can” I sigh. Then it hits me, how long could I keep this a secret?

The doctor walks back in as he knocks on the doorframe, “Can I come in?”

“Mm hmm” I nod my head.

“Good. Ms. Shail you know that you should be getting a full eight hours of sleep and eat three square meals a day right?”

“Yes, well I just found out this morning” I explain.

“Okay, but I have a few questions for you.”

I nod my head signaling for him to continue, “First this is you first pregnancy right?”

His assumption offends me but, “No, I have a four year old daughter.”

He looks at Tom, “Different father I’m assuming?”

There he goes with the assumptions again, “No same father.”

“Oh um, forgive me?” I nod my head again forgetting his ignorance.

“Were there any complications with your first pregnancy? Are there any issues with your daughter’s current health?”

“No and no” I answer quickly.

“Any health issues for yourself that we should be concerned with?”

“Nothing but my asthma.”

“Any hereditary diseases in your family?” the doctor asks Tom.

“No diseases but twins run a bit” Tom explains. A nurse comes in and hands a paper to the doctor.

“Hmmm” he mulls something over, “One last thing, do you work in a high stress job?”

“Yeah, I’m assistant manager for his band and they’re on a tour of Europe right now” I answer, “Why?”

“It seems you blood pressure is quite high and that worries me. This is the time in your pregnancy where it is very easy to loose the baby and stress can cause miscarriages” the doctor explains, “I suggest you take a break from work for a bit if it’s the cause of all your stress.”

I look at Tom, “Well it’s not the source of all my stress but it’s defiantly a main contributor.”

“Okay, well you can leave when ever you’re ready just remember to sign out at the front desk” the doctor walks out of the room and leaves me and Tom by ourselves.

I realize that I’m in a stupid hospital gown and look around for my clothes. I spot them on a chair across the room, “Tom can you hand me my clothes?”

I point to the chair and he turns around. He grabs them and hands them to me but before letting go he says, “You’re going home and I’m coming with you.”

“No way in hell!” I say ripping my clothes out of his hands, “You are not postponing the tour for me. This is why I didn’t tell you the first time.”

“I’m not going to postpone the tour, the guys will just have to find another lead guitarist” he shrugs.

“Two things: how the hell are they going to find a guitarist who knows all the rifts and how the hell would you explain it to the media let alone your brother without giving away our little secret?” I retort to his nonchalant answer.

“I . . . Never mind.”

“That’s what I thought” I finish getting dressed.

“I don’t care, you’re still going home” he says firmly.

“If I go home for a while do you promise that you won’t tell anyone and you won’t leave tour?” I compromise.

“Agreed” he said and we walked out the door me leading the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how did you like my little twist??
I'm just full of them aren't I??