Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Pee My Pants

*Three Weeks Later*

“Good night Caoimhe” I say as I close the door. It was Tuesday the twenty-fifth and on Thursday I had to make a small Thanksgiving dinner.

I walk down the hallway to my old room thinking to myself that Tom was going to be back soon and that made me excited. He had called me at least once a day if not twice. What had me worried was that tonight he hadn’t called to tell Caoimhe good night like he normally did.

I walked into my room and completely ignored the drastic temperature difference. I turned straight for my vanity so I could find a hair tie and put my unruly hair up. As I twist the band around my hair for the last time I turn on my heel to face my bed.

I almost fall on my ass when I see Tom standing right there staring at me, “What the heck” I whisper, “I thought you were supposed to be at a show in Stockholm?”

“Good to see you too” he smirks and saunters over to me. He sneakily wraps his arms around my waist and holds me at arms length, “Our concert got canceled. Stockholm’s snowed in; the whole city’s shut down. We all decided to come back early.”

“Hmm” I mumble moving closer to him, his arms wrapping tighter as I walk.

“Did you miss me?” he asks playing with his lip ring.

“I think you know the answer” I smirk biting my lip, taunting him as I move my face slowly in. As he mirrors my actions, moving his face closer, I pull away and turn so my back is facing him.

Now that was a stupid move because as soon as Tom recovered from my trick he wrapped his arms even tighter and then he lifted me up off the ground. “Tom put me down!” I yell. He doesn’t and as he spins me around he walks over closer to the bed, “Tom be careful” I warn knowing what he’s going to do.

And he does it. He spins me one more time and then gently throws me on the bed. He soon follows and I can tell by the look in his eye that he plans on tickling me. “I swear if you start to tickle me I will pee my pants” I say holding my hands up. He glances at my stomach and understands immediately. Instead of his original plan he just lays down next to me.

“Hi” I say smiling at him.

“Hi” he responds. I lay on my back as Tom lays on his side facing me.

“Get some sleep” he says kissing my forehead, “We’re going to dinner at my mom’s tomorrow” he finishes with finality and reaches up and shuts off the lights.

*The Next Night*

“Tom does she even know that I’m coming over?” I ask as I put on my earrings.

“No, I just told her that two extra people are gonna be at dinner. She thinks it’s Georg and Gustav” he says as I hear Caoimhe giggle one room over, “Come put you shoes on” I hear a smile within his grumble as he tries to get her to put her shoes on.

“Caoimhe Simone, listen to your father” I warn through the wall.

“Got ’cha” I hear faintly through the wall followed by a giggle and a chuckle. I stand up and walk down the hallway to Caoimhe’s room, “What are you two doing?” I gasp as I see what happened to the room.

“Relax babe, I’ll fix it later” Tom says standing up with Keevie in tow.

“Sure you will” I sigh knowing that I’ll have to do that and make a super big thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I was originally planning on it only being Jessica, Anna, Caoimhe, and me but now I had to add Georg, Reaghan, Gustav, Bill, and of course Tom. That’s dinner for nine people.

“I will. I promise that while you make dinner Caoimhe and I will be cleaning this up, right Caoimhe?” he says and I’m proud to say that I can hear his voice laced with the slightest warning.

“Right” she nods her head and walks toward the front door with out us.

“I guess we better get going” I say as I grab Tom’s hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think Simone will handle it?
We'll just have to wait and see or you could comment and give your scenarios.